General Election in 2018

General Election in early 2018

• Total voters
This seems to be the politicians way of trying to get out of it. I'm presuming she wants to lose, thereby not being the PM who actually takes the UK out of the EU.

Ferchristsake, why can't a politician grow a pair and lead! Bring back Maggie!

Edit: I can't be arsed to vote again now. It's boring the shit out me. Just hard Brexit and get on with it.

Oh NAAFI, bums tits clunge and ****
Why can't we have a PM that actually does what the people asked them to do? We voted out and we should get out at the earliest opportunity not dither and argue about the later relationship, we can work all that out once we've left, at least that way we can actually deal with the EU rather than argue and bitch about what bits to keep or reject.
Cameron didn't have the guts to do it and it looks like May is just as gutless.

This seems to be the politicians way of trying to get out of it. I'm presuming she wants to lose, thereby not being the PM who actually takes the UK out of the EU.

Ferchristsake, why can't a politician grow a pair and lead! Bring back Maggie!

Edit: I can't be arsed to vote again now. It's boring the shit out me. Just hard Brexit and get on with it.

Oh NAAFI, bums tits clunge and ****
You could be right. However while Corbyn is no fan of the EU,the Labour party on the whole is.If we end up with Labour in charge Britain could well stay in the EU.
And that was not the result of the democratic vote.Not that Cob and co.care for democracy.

I am no fan of the EU but I have a horrible feeling that this whole Brexit thing will end in disaster.

There is a danger that traitor Corbyn becomes Prime Minister because his party within a party, Momentum, are better organised that the current useless shower running the Conservative Party.

I see it will be the cause of the destruction of the UK with the Scots using it as an excuse for leaving the UK, and even NI might after a while decide that it is worth joining the South to stay in or re-join the EU. After a few years of pain the UK (or what remains of it) will decide to rejoin which will include the euro, Schengen, and no rebate.

I foresee that we we are setting ourselves up for a national humiliation on a scale exceeding Suez 100 fold. The French and Germans will make us pay for this.

Just my fears, and I really hope I am wrong.

Whatever happened to the idea of never give up a good fire position for a poor one. That is what we are doing by leaving.
Snow in September

Both Scotland and Northern Ireland voted remain. Might have been an opportunity to give the province to Eire - it would certainly have taken the hard / soft border out of the equation

Scotland doesn't matter either way. They don't really know what they want so they should just consider themselves lucky that we, the great and benevolent English are looking after their best interests for them.

<<Sits back with a bottle of beer and waits for the outrage tandem to turn up>>
I don't know about Scotland either but NI should think on the main thing north and south have in common is corruption. Those in "da north" complain about NHS waiting times but in the south it's about a fifth of the population on a waiting list Hospital waiting lists reach high of 707,000 Oddly those in the north can get Ops in the south if they pay and the NHS will re imburse them quicker than they can get them up north.
Food is cheaper, electrical goods are cheaper and the magnet that fills Newry and Enniskillen Tesco's/Asda namely booze is a lot cheaper.
NI also benefits over the rest of the UK by not paying water rates and despite council services being well above the UK norm normal rates are cheaper . The rest of the UK subsidies Norn Ireland to the tune of ten billion per year which is actually more than is paid to the money pit that is the EU. It does rain a lot though not as much as in Manchester.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Current betting

2018 = 8/1
2019 = 2/1
2022 = 15/8

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is that on T May bottling it and running off crying to sulk somewhere?
More likely the cabinet bottling it! :rolleyes:

Bookies are not usually that far off and a damn sight more accurate than opinion pollsters.