Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocking someone on social media shows LMF.
Richard Madeley, Keith Chegwin & Jeremy Vine all blocked me when I used twitter.
The critters.
#richard medely thinks I’m a twat, and he’s semi extended his finger of justice an told me (in no uncertain terms) I might add.
his language made e blush!

**** me , you are going to be telling me the 24th Regiment of Foot were'nt a bunch of Taffs next
I believe I have read that before The Great War, The Royal Welch Fusiliers were jokingly referred to as The Royal Birmingham Fusiliers.....

(yes I know the 24th became the South Wales Borderers)

Next to a lady woman though! Probably with boobies and everything. B squared is after all the only arrser to do 'it' with a real lady, hence his fondness for mentioning it constantly as if it's a herculean achievement.

Those dolls won't inflate themselves.

From today's The Weekend Australian:

11349c9e549459f673fff352142da85f.jpg

Had a very odd moment earlier.

I was watching C4 News on +1 and they were talking about how JC hasn't really apologised nor taken responsibility for the 60 (ish) Labour MPs who have lost their seats, out of a job just before Xmas etc... Especially when they were stuck between a rock and a hard place; the majority of the "Northern belt" lifelong Labour, turning Blue because they simply cannot have Corbyn as PM...

.... But then I remembered that every single deal TM and BJ tried to put through, pretty much every single one of them voted against it, which is what lead to the GE in the first place.

Reap what you sow, bitches. Enjoy your karma. And close the door on your way out. My sympathy lasted all of about 30 seconds.

I wouldn't mind a 30k goodbye payment in the week before Xmas, bless them.

Looks like the pissed off good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think this is the first time I have heard of GE losers protesting in the UK.
They need to grow up, do a deep dive on why they lost. Appoint a young female leader who does not have iffy links and campaign on a sensible manifesto of realistic objectives.
They also need to stop calling people fascists.

Morning all, whilst having a giggle on another thread about Danger xxxx I posted about a local tart who was in court, someone posted a picture of her taken of her on her day in court. It’s accredited to a Ben Luck a professional photographer, the same professional photographer the baby on the floor in Leeds hospital was accredited to, what a coincidence.

AAE4DC1E-3F03-46E9-B430-76B11EC69A09.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.