General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was around another family members house on Tuesday evening watching some football. Seven adults present aged between 50 and 89 years, and two yoofs under 20.

After the match some idiot (me) mentioned the GE and what did everyone think. The discussion went on quite sensibly for about 30 minutes, and all the while da yoofs never lifted their heads from their mobile phones, texting and doin stuff on soshull meedja, making no contribution to the discussion.

Then the same idiot just happened to drop an opinion into the discussion, that went something like, "I really believe that the Labour Party will be beaten into extinction at the GE and Jeremy Corbyn will be cast out into a political graveyard, never to be seen again" (I had drunk almost a full bottle of vino calapso by myself)

Going by the reaction from da two yoofs, texting paused, heads raised, look of astonishment on their faces, I may well have said that I thought all students should be made to vote Tory or lick shit off PMBJ's shoes if they refused.

Needless to say, according to da yoofs, all their yoof mates are sticking it all over Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook that Jeremy Corbyn is the only politician with an ounce of decency and how could anyone possibly think different!!

Needless to say they weren't prepared to listen to any mention of anti semitism, or any other form of ism for that matter.

So that's it, da yoofs have spoken, Labour to win by a landslide. Anyone else experienced this?

Incidentally, good money paid to anyone who can provide a bomb proof argument that I can print off and discreetly shove right in front of their noses this coming Sunday.
Alot of the student lefty types (anecdotal only from my eldest) seem to have jumped to Limp Dems due to the anti semitism and they could not possibly be assosciated with that.

How long do you think it will before it's becomes illegal to employ a man if a woman (any woman, anywhere) objects?
In essence, the core of the debate is the right of women to be promoted as rapidly as men in the same environment without sacrificing the time out required to fulfil their maternal role.

An analogy (accepting that the role is elective) is permitting starred sportsmen in the Army to promote as rapidly as their peers without attending the required professional courses or gaining the requisite experience.

In essence, the core of the debate is the right of women to be promoted as rapidly as men in the same environment without sacrificing the time out required to fulfil their maternal role.

An analogy (accepting that the role is elective) is permitting starred sportsmen in the Army to promote as rapidly as their peers without attending the required professional courses or gaining the requisite experience.
Cressida Dick goes under the spotlight and survives a sacking. Would a male equivalent be still in post?
London fire brigade and Grenfell. Would a male equivalent be still in post?

Alot of the student lefty types (anecdotal only from my eldest) seem to have jumped to Limp Dems due to the anti semitism and they could not possibly be assosciated with that.
So, let me guess, the elite of the educational system throw their weight behind 0.5% of the population.........got to turn out ok.

Cressida Dick goes under the spotlight and survives a sacking. Would a male equivalent be still in post?
London fire brigade and Grenfell. Would a male equivalent be still in post?
Well, since our Cressida might shoot you sitting on a train seat.....I'm going to pass.

Latest Threads