GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Basing your entire electoral strategy on a tower block fire that you contributed to causing was never going to work long term .Good riddance to the dopey cow .
Fixed

All of today's Guardian is a meltdown. The hatred is intense; all those disgusting, ugly, ignorant, stupid people dared to do what they felt was right rather than what Ash and Owen told them to do. The utter bastards.
Still, some still Believe:
View attachment 436910
Persec! you're not supposed to show Baglocks real photo

It really is music to my ears to hear a university educated scientist post in an intelligent manner for once.
I wonder if it will ever happen on here.
He's been wishing me dead for a long time, some sort of necrophiliac I suppose. Or just general ageism and jealousy. Poor thing. I used to enjoy poking him, but it's too easy nowadays. He's a bit simple.

so they're paying for people who chose the wrong degree?
It's a bit more nuanced than that I think; think of teacher training in the UK now, those with the 'wrong degree' undertake a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) to get them to a point where they can start training for QTS via a PGCE or similar. A popular example at the moment is Accountancy graduates retraining to be Maths teachers.

It's a bit more nuanced than that I think; think of teacher training in the UK now, those with the 'wrong degree' undertake a Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) to get them to a point where they can start training for QTS via a PGCE or similar. A popular example at the moment is Accountancy graduates retraining to be Maths teachers.

Exactly. Also many people who do statistics heavy subjects like psychology, economics, perhaps even things like ocean science etc, may not have had the grades to get onto a degree like data science in the first place, or even been interested in data.

Whereas by the end of their undergraduate degree, they should have significant applied experience which they can easily top up to reach the next level; not to mention, they will also be fairly ahead of the curve when it comes to being able to interpret data.

Just a recap from a previous post about the yoof of today winning the General Election on Instagram, Twatter and Farcebook for Jeremy Corbyn and the magnificent Labour victory sweeping all aside in the polls. Coz Mr Corbyn is the only one who understands the feelings of the yoofs and studers.

I think Education is a wonderful thing, especially when it is History and it comes back to bite you in the arse. Look and learn kids, look and learn.

Apopolepegies for the nicking of the photograph from earlier in this thread.View attachment 436763
I am reliably informed by my disappointed with the election result nephew, that apparently, the only reason Jeremy Corbyn is seen here with Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams, is because he was there to negotiate the peace process that led to the eventual disarmament by nearly all paramilitary groups.

Well who knew that Jeremy was such a good egg after all.

Care to differ anyone?

He's been wishing me dead for a long time, some sort of necrophiliac I suppose. Or just general ageism and jealousy. Poor thing. I used to enjoy poking him, but it's too easy nowadays. He's a bit simple.

If that's the "deluded crustacean" you're talking about, Its easier to put the seemingly mentally ill idiot on ignore or you'll be pestered with whiny/threatening IM's!

D

Deleted 24582

Had a wonder over to the Guardian this morning, just to have a laugh at leftie meltdowns. This one sums them up nicely. A rant, with barely concealed hatred of PMBJ & those that voted for his party. Love it, looking forward to many months of the same. Independent next... :D

Well those folks will be the future “resistance”, so be prepared for that. They will never recognize the GE results as legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads