General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering where the pile of coats came from, were people just randomly walking about and decided to throw their coat on the ground? Or was the sprog in A+E feeling a bit tired - and as all 4 year olds do, just decided to have a kip there and then & the parents put a coat over them while they were waiting to be seen?

Some people are just retarded enough to think that the NHS just has a spare coat pile - that they use for covering small kids up, hahaha - what a bunch of mongs!

'Pile of coats'?

Wel. it was actually Jacks own coat and mummies fleece.

And according to Mummy, Jack didn't want to sit on the chair (at left) and kept lying down on the floor.

QVNIMTEyNTA3MTM2.jpg

ETA:

I see the media are using this stage managed 'disaster' at a hospital as attack ammunition at every chance with Boris today

Last edited:
'Pile of coats'?

Wel. it was actually Jacks own coat and mummies fleece.

And according to Mummy, Jack didn't want to sit on the chair (at left) and kept lying down on the floor.

View attachment 435823

ETA:

I see the media are using this stage managed 'disaster' at a hospital as attack ammunition at every chance with Boris today
.... and what was the eventual diagnosis on young Jack .... pneumonia , pleurisy , full blown influenza or just a Winter cold which could be treated at home ?

.... and what was the eventual diagnosis on young Jack .... pneumonia , pleurisy , full blown influenza or just a Winter cold which could be treated at home ?

Flu, f'off home

Not quite as dramatic as Magic Grandpa would have us believe

However, Magic Grandpa has announced it was proper pneumonia despite what the Hospital said

Last edited:
Flu, f'off home

Not quite as dramatic as Magic Grandpa would have us believe

However, Magic Grandpa has announced it was proper pneumonia despite what the Hospital said
That Majik Grandpa chose to mention this, is a sign of how utterly desperate they are.
Bye Bye Communists.

Not sure whether to post this here or the BBC unfit thread:

Spot on…

"Patrick Woolley41 minutes ago • edited
I honestly think that the Tories are so far ahead in the polls partly because the public have been exposed to the absolute rancid and breathtaking bias of the BBC during this election campaign. Everything from the tone of the interview, the type of questions and implications, to the selection of facts, is entirely dependent on which party the interviewee represents. Earlier today on Politics Live Mcdonnell was allowed to spout his nonsense about having a 4 day week effectively unchallenged. But in the space of a few minutes what that Tory went through was tantamount to a police investigation. He was hounded, sneered at, and it was implied several times that he was just an outright liar. Heck, he wasn't even treated like a normal human being, but more like a pathetic and inferior dog who should learn to behave himself. I think people have started to wake up to this disgusting organization. Privatize it now."

That Majik Grandpa chose to mention this, is a sign of how utterly desperate they are.
Bye Bye Communists.
Corbyn as leader isn't merely a zero sum game it's a freefall to oblivion. What if any control have the Communists got over Starmer? Will Momentum get rejected by the party? Plenty of "moderates" were/are happy to keep quiet about evil goings on so long as they're in a job. Starmer getting ready to campaign for leadership after the election.
Starmer Puts in Place Leadership Campaign -

The preceding couple of Labour articles are particularly damning for Corbyn but unlikely to get much traction in the news.

No need to put it there, I did that earlier. :-D

Its that time of the week again - Labour only has days to save the NHS

C5GobeBWYAAXKER.jpg

Agreed. Perhaps the most significant consequence of the post-Thatcher era is the almost total failure to regenerate the regions, with the exception of a few major city centres. One great success of the Victorians was to ensure that wealth was divided equally if not between classes, between regions. Until this is done again, Britain will remain a divided country along multiple lines.

I hope not, but also clear that the core Remain strategy now is to screw up British political decision making until they get a second vote on the EU. My biggest worry in this is that most remainers do not really know what they want beyond a vote to remain in the EU. It was instructive talking to Lib-Dem voting friends this weekend. They are convinced that our veto is alive and well. Many do not understand the threat to it and what losing it will mean. Nor do they think we will end up in a Federal Europe, which they were against. As such, they have no idea how they will preserve Britain's interests beyond any vote, which is, I'm afraid, the fundamental issue.

On the GE Campaign, with little time left, I think that the Tories may have played it too safe and have allowed the opposition to make all the running. I don't think that we will end up with a Labour government, but I suspect that the Tories have underestimated Remain's determination to enable another vote by any means necessary.
Labour done absolutely nothing to deal with the problem and personally I think they became distracted by the migration waves, who happened to settle heavily in the south east of England.

On the GE, working from home and had the BBC on in the background. I am frankly astonished at the coverage.. Its almost entirely devoted to the 18-30 demographic and remain businessmen.

D

Deleted 24582

Only if you are incredibly stupid or voted to remain.
Nope, even in the hinterlands and a$$ end of nowhere children are not punted to the chair, or wait 13 hours for treatment. If the local hospital is that swamped, they will send people down South or over the hill to Laramie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads