General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endoscope

Old-Salt
This is no doubt one of Jezza's supporters so perhaps this should be played the night before the election as a Labour Party Political Broadcast! Hollie does not want BoJo as PM! :)

My ears are now bleeding having listened to all of that thick cows thoughts and soundbites. I blame you...

A labour leaflet dropped through the door the other day, the wife was on it and out the door before the bloke could leave the drive. She told him we couldn’t vote Labour, when asked why she pointed out that I was an injured soldier and we couldn’t possibly vote for people who support the terrorists that caused my injuries.

He mumbled sorry and beat a hasty retreat.

Besides that, our Tory votes were posted off over a week ago.

Well thus far we've had one Labour mailing list flyer. Had a knock from the Tory candidate this AM who was out canvassing with his rather pleasing to the eye mrs. Seemed a decent chap and was actually making an effort to get out and meet the hatful of English people who live in Tower Hamlets even though it's a nailed on Labour seat so I think I'll be lending him my vote as TBP don't seem to have bothered showing up.
We got one from the usual three.
Amusingly my Wife said to me "I thought you wouldn't want to see it, I didn't so I binned it." But you make a good point about TBP being missing in action. Not hard from them at all.
She also pointed out we're in a very Labour city, and she works in the main hospital, which is usually very Labour. She said most of the people in her dept think Corbyn's an idiot and there've all be Laughing at Labour's Advent Calender.

Edit:
Just googled and found out why. TBP are NOT contesting Tory held seats apparently.

In part I'm annoyed, as I always said to myself If we're still in during the election, then its TBP to get the message across. But in recent days I've been looking at Labour and getting very twitchy. With the withdrawal I'm golden, I've only got one place to put the X.

Any one planing on pulling an all nighter Thursday ?

I will be topping up with beer and nibbles. It could be an interesting Friday morning.
That will depend on the exit poll.......

Im planning to and have already put a days leave in for Friday.

NSP

LE
I’ll be on here, after I’ve attended a gig in Southampton. How long I stay with it depends entirely on what the Exit Poll declares. I am absolutely NOT prepared to stick around if we have a repeat of 2017, when I had to listen to the likes of Thornberry and McDonnell behaving like they had actually won the bloody thing and couldn’t keep their satisfied smirks under control.
I’m hoping this week will be a totally different experience, but I’m not counting any chickens just yet.
I'm hoping the likes of Thornberry will do the usual of being "available" for the studio whilst getting pissed in the Green Room, only to be told by Humphries or Snow or someone that they've lost their seat. Seeing Lady N being deflated whilst clearly inebriated instead of all smug and gloating will be the ultimate in schadenfreude.

I will be topping up with beer and nibbles. It could be an interesting Friday morning.
We are - and taking Fri off!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NSP

LE
A labour leaflet dropped through the door the other day, the wife was on it and out the door before the bloke could leave the drive. She told him we couldn’t vote Labour, when asked why she pointed out that I was an injured soldier and we couldn’t possibly vote for people who support the terrorists that caused my injuries.

He mumbled sorry and beat a hasty retreat.

Besides that, our Tory votes were posted off over a week ago.
Priceless. I think I like your wife (in an entirely innocent way, naturally).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

NSP

LE
I have a very clear, bold notice on my mailbox, under the normal one about "No unaddressed mailshots, leaflets or other marketing materials" that says, "NO election communications! If you want my vote earn it by showing that you can follow simple instructions!"

So that's Labour, the FibDems and the independent candidate down one potential X, then.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'd let her fellate me, purely as a means of shutting her up.
There are other ways to keep her quiet, and looking at her outfit I think she would suit one

41Vr8TATueL._SY679_.jpg

Me too. My leave starts on Wednesday and I particularly want to see some of the wet whingers' faces when they get their arrses handed to them by the electorate.

Priceless. I think I like your wife (in an entirely innocent way, naturally).
She wasn’t rude, just very matter of fact, the reaction of the bloke was telling, he couldnt argue with the facts.

snips450

Old-Salt

I'm moving into my new house on Thursday, so by Friday morning my business could have gone bust (telecomms industry) and be completely f..cked if Corbyn got in or there was a hung parliament.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads