General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot are probably the most consistent

As Ashcroft has pointed out in other tweets the average lead over the last few polls for the Tories is 10 points.

I suspect there is some kidology going on with the 10-15 seat majority from the Tories, ensuring their vote gets of its arrse on Friday, I’d go for 30 - 50.

Someone also mentioned the ERG as being s problem for PMBJ. I see them as a good thing. Keep him honest & ensure we get a Brexit.

This lot are probably the most consistent

As Ashcroft has pointed out in other tweets the average lead over the last few polls for the Tories is 10 points.

I suspect there is some kidology going on with the 10-15 seat majority from the Tories, ensuring their vote gets of its arrse on Friday, I’d go for 30 - 50.

Someone also mentioned the ERG as being s problem for PMBJ. I see them as a good thing. Keep him honest & ensure we get a Brexit.
The ERG now seem happy with Johnson’s Brexit, not very different to May’s Brexit and in the eyes of The DUP, who were bed fellows for The ERG, a worse Brexit for NI.

It’s funny how things can be spun.

So how many years, and how many postings, did you have during your service career?
I know some who have not left bn in 22 years.

my corps moved you around ever 2-3 years. I had 11 drafting orders. But within some of those I moved sqns or troops.

I know CS who don't move for years. In fact moving in the CS isn't that easy and can be risky.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
That's been flagged for some days, but it's nice to see Reddit confirming it.

I hope the Tories put that front and centre of their press conferences on Monday.

Wordsmith
Never underestimate the Tories ability to miss an open goal.

It would be nice to see the usual howls of 'Russian interference' pointed back at the usual suspects, this time with some degree of evidential basis.

A good start would be instructing an investigation.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So how many years, and how many postings, did you have during your service career?
Rather difficult to compare having left school at fifteen and retired at eighty though my service career in that lot was somewhat turbulent

Oh good a riposte without the usual spelling mistakes.

Who did it for you?

We’ll have a better idea next Friday. Johnson better get his big boy pants on, this is going to be a rough week.
How bad it’s going to be, we will be able to tell by the amount we see of him in the media.
6205C9F8-9E0F-42B8-80A6-E4FE7F497979.jpeg

@Higgs_bosun actually makes more sense than you, even when he is heavily medicated, straitjacketed and angrily smashing out his wibblings on a rubber Speak ‘n' Spell with the heel of his left foot.

There's something for you to be very proud of then Spud...

For someone who is not actually standing on Thursday, Nicola Sturgeon is spending a lot of time on our screens. Hasn’t she got a country to run?

Club Swinger

War Hero
Away on holijollies in a far off very warm land. Sun tan lotion playing fecking havoc with touch screen so can't be arrsed scrolling through the shite up to date accurate comments. Get back day before election.

So any one got a precee'd version of who is winning...

Edit..or losing the least

Endoscope

Old-Salt
Away on holijollies in a far off very warm land. Sun tan lotion playing fecking havoc with touch screen so can't be arrsed scrolling through the shite up to date accurate comments. Get back day before election.

So any one got a precee'd version of who is winning...

Edit..or losing the least
Gladstone

For someone who is not actually standing on Thursday, Nicola Sturgeon is spending a lot of time on our screens. Hasn’t she got a country to run?
Does she have time to run Scotland in between watching repeats of Braveheart, or shouting "Freedom" or "Tory Scum" at passers by

Truxx

LE
Still years of Brexit to go.
Under any government.

Any group that says "we will renegotiate a better deal and put it to the people" has both had their heads up their arrses for the last 3 years (and particularly the last 6 months) and are being deliberately misleading by continuing to call the withdrawal agreement "the deal" when the latter cannot begin until we have left and will take a while.

I think she sees the GE as a a 'win, win' for the SNP. BoJo in she can whip up anti English feelings, Magic Grandad in, which by the polls, for what they are worth, would be a minority or wafer thin majority administration she will hold the power, pull the strings and be de facto PM of entire UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads