General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It beats discussing Corbyn vs Johnson.

rather than landfill, we could choke them to death by stuffing their faces full of all the crisps. bagsy we do Jo Swinson first as she’s really fcuking useless
Salt and vinegar...leave my fvcking steak ond onion crisps the fvck alone or you'll get the icepick.

Oyibo

LE
It beats discussing Corbyn vs Johnson.

rather than landfill, we could choke them to death by stuffing their faces full of all the crisps. bagsy we do Jo Swinson first as she’s really fcuking useless
To bring a European twist to things I could pop over from France with a load of fois gras and shove it down their gullets with long sticks. It would be a poignant reminder for leavers of why the USA treats animals so badly. Err...

Salt and vinegar...leave my fvcking steak ond onion crisps the fvck alone or you'll get the icepick.
we need to keep that in reserve for John McDonnell. We should have lots of salt and vinegar- dont worry.

I wonder if this is how Lenin started off the Russian revolution? Obviously they didn’t have the internet or snapchat then

To bring a European twist to things I could pop over from France with a load of fois gras and shove it down their gullets with long sticks. It would be a poignant reminder for leavers of why the USA treats animals so badly. Err...
A mate of mine, who I think you have met, has a sister in France who has a farm and produces some of the best foie gras I have ever tasted. I get a few tubs every autumn. Having said all that, bring what you can and some crackers or lightly toasted Swiss bread.
I'm now feeling Hank Marvin but I don't suppose he minds.

Oyibo

LE
we need to keep that in reserve for John McDonnell. We should have lots of salt and vinegar- dont worry.

I wonder if this is how Lenin started off the Russian revolution? Obviously they didn’t have the internet or snapchat then
A flurry of hastily written witty memos after a few bottles of vodka? And the obvious misuse of an icepick that the HSE department should have forseen.

From the NFI tone of tonight’s posts and quick look at the BBC, I take it that the debate was a draw, as predicted by several of us on here earlier....

Oyibo

LE
A mate of mine, who I think you have met, has a sister in France who has a farm and produces some of the best foie gras I have ever tasted. I get a few tubs every autumn. Having said all that, bring what you can and some crackers or lightly toasted Swiss bread.
I'm now feeling Hank Marvin but I don't suppose he minds.
Now that's got me thinking about former acquaintances with sisters in France...

But back to the revolution comrades. Sod the prosecco and paté on a rug on the street - billhooks, quarterstaffs, and pickled eggs.

Talking of which, I'm a bit pickled.

I don't know as I never watched it.
I'm more interested in their manifesto and holding the fvckers to it.
Fair point, although it was arguably the debates that destroyed May and made Clegg.

Tonight tends to support the view that it is more important simply to avoid doing badly than to win it - if the former, the public soon forget...

that means the internet needs to go down as well, which means closing down all of the telcos networks - fixed and mobile.
If you’re going to close down the Internet, can we have plenty of notice. Asking for a friend who needs time to buy a bigger hard drive before downloading his recreational content. He’s a former hamster enthusiast.

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
no Otterburn is pretty shit. The last time I was there was for the UKLF mortar concentration in about 1642. Everyone was in a flap as a car with Irish plates was skulking around so it got really exciting for the evening.
That's the year the Scots Guards were formed.....although they weren't known as the Scots Guards then...

Maybe you should be a little more patient . . . . ;) ,

More hypocrisy from HMG:

Amy Dala Mura is standing against Anna Soubry in Broxtowe and is being sued for calling her a traitor on film inside Parliament some months ago. She is expecting a verdict this afternoon and has asked supporters to attend the old bailey (court no 1) @ 1300hrs this afternoon (starts @ 1400hrs).

You couldn't make this up....

She stood by soldier F during a similar shout out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads