General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Forgotten?
We have had to work hard to establish our majority vote. Perhaps we really will have to kill people to re establish democracy....and I hope you are happy.
Who are we and what majority vote?

I think from the news reports the poor old Nigel has just realised that the election is not actually about him any more. OK, Nigel, you just go and sit in the corner while the big children play....

vampireuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
Labour promising to nationalise Openreach. No thanks, from a person perspective whilst BT are a shit employer(especially for the poor sods on the new contract), we get yearly payrises of around 3% and I wager even my contribution based pension scheme will be better than anything labour would offer.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This McDonnell really is a dangerous piece of work.

This McDonnell really is a dangerous piece of work.

never lived in the real world. Another one that’s good at spending other people’s money

haggler

War Hero
So its free broadband for all
Free social care for the over 65s
Jezza is also going to free up the borders with unlimited migration as trumpeted in a speech by Diane Abbott.
He is also going to sort the nhs waiting lists.
1 million extra people every 2 or 3 years net migration at present depending on whose figures you believe added to the illegals.
Nhs is treating more people than ever and more is spent on it but you cant build enough hospitals or train enough gps to cope.
Why does nobody have the balls to say that if you allow all these people in then we need to spend vastly more to treat them? Dont want to be labelled as racists?
Pull up the drawbridge. Machine gun any dinghy crossing the channel. Burn the scroungers to keep our old warm in winter.
Vote for me and my snatch squads will rid our nation of the filth.

I'm used to the opposition offering fantasy in return for voting them in whenever an election is looming but am I alone in thinking that labour is really kicking the arrse out of it this time around, its quickly becoming the election of free unicorns for all if you listen to labour

So its free broadband for all
Free social care for the over 65s
Jezza is also going to free up the borders with unlimited migration as trumpeted in a speech by Diane Abbott.
He is also going to sort the nhs waiting lists.
1 million extra people every 2 or 3 years net migration at present depending on whose figures you believe added to the illegals.
Nhs is treating more people than ever and more is spent on it but you cant build enough hospitals or train enough gps to cope.
Why does nobody have the balls to say that if you allow all these people in then we need to spend vastly more to treat them? Dont want to be labelled as racists?
Pull up the drawbridge. Machine gun any dinghy crossing the channel. Burn the scroungers to keep our old warm in winter.
Vote for me and my snatch squads will rid our nation of the filth.
Tell me more about your snatch squads, I might be interested.

riksavage

Old-Salt
I'm waiting for the 'magic money tree for everyone promise' from Labour. I've cleared a space in the garden and dug a hole in preparation.

Latest Threads