General Election 2019

GE Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought CDT did'nt come in until late 90's/2000? Unless that was just the Navy?
1995 I think. I took part in one of the first ones at Thiepval Bks then and also one the following year in Episkopi Garrison.

Edited for grammar.

WTF has R sigs sqns and cdt got to do with the election?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WTF has R sigs sqns and cdt got to do with the election?
Apparently you have to be a doped-up ex-R Sigs bod to understand the manifestos. :)

BBC News presenter Dan Walker trying to be 'hard hitting', when interviewing Nigel Farage this morning. Unsurprisingly of course because it was Nigel Farage.
Farage was presented with the suggestion that Trump had told him and PMBJ to work together in the election (the BBC and left have a very unhealthy obsession with Trump). He was asked the same question 3 times for 'clarity', when each time Farage couldn't have been any clearer.
The boy Walker was obviously banking on a bit of ambiguity and never got it, and he was left floundering.
If you want to see an unhealthy obsession with Trump. Check out the 'Trump Presidency' postings on this forum mate. You'd think that he was the reincarnate of Hitler or something.

Dredd

LE
I think you may find that you can and in fact in some circumstances have to register twice, my daughter is registered at her home address, her local authority in her university location insisted she also register with them. The penalty being an £80 fine if she failed so to do.

ETA, 3 to a £.
How can you be fined for failing to register to vote?

If you want to see an unhealthy obsession with Trump. Check out the 'Trump Presidency' postings on this forum mate. You'd think that he was the reincarnate of Hitler or something.
Those who hate the most are hiding something. A deep seated fear they wish not to share with a group... The reality is our society has largely had three quarters of the population on ignore so long, they have forgotten how to talk to us.

A populist is an idea and can only be defeated by another idea.

I received a Krimble card from a sensible friend yesterday.
It contained the parable of how Warlord Trump had shot down Santa in 2018 and eaten all the Reindeer in 2019. Christmas is officially over.
Errr, how many wars has he started?

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs
One of the filters I employ when using Arrse is to read the thread title and look at who originated the thread. There are certain posters who's opinions interest me so little that unless the thread title seems extraordinarily compelling (or someone refers/links to it and piques my interest), I don't even open the thread.

I haven't read the Trump Presidency thread.

That thread is highly amusing. Like watching Bedlam inmates of yore.

Latest Threads