ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

General Election 2017 - The Consequences

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 8, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. One feeds into the other, in the end. Marxist regeims have a habit of turning Stalinist when people start wondering out loud why they are all poor and starving.

2. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

She seemed to have to get help from her minder in the middle of that. Not allowed out in public without one?

3. Absolutely.

Without one she’s a menace to herself, let alone any poor unsuspecting electorate she could possibly be let loose on.

4. I think Ms Abbot maybe in the early stages of dementia. Hmm.

Wait....

5. It's spelled D-I-A-B-E-T-E-S

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. If this wasn't unintentional, you'd be more enlightened than I give you credit for:

Type 3 Diabetes

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Well jigger me sideways with a jiggerstick, I honestly did not know there was a type 3 and I suspect many more did not either. Every day, etc.

But I don't think Diane has ever claimed she has that, and with her number skills she'd probably end up with type 42 anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ta for the linky

• Like Like x 1
  9. She's certainly the size and weight of a Type 42.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. It should be funny, but it is beyond a joke now.
    She is a complete and utter embarrassment - not because she's a woman, not because she's black, not because she has an 'illness', not because she can't do basic Maths.
    It's because she really is a liability and completely useless. "Police people" - what on earth is she dribbling on about?
    Time for permanent retirement - and who would bet against her taking her 'rightful' place in the House of Lords? :x

• Like Like x 1
  11. Type 42 diabetes is a devastating illness that I would not wish on my worst enemy. If Diane has it then it will destroy 'er.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Good to see people picking up on these little things, I'll set 'em up and you can keep knocking them down.

13. I was thinking more along the lines of the emissions from her exhaust pipes

• Funny Funny x 1