General Dannatt Political Smear Claims

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bobthedog, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies for instantly lowering the tone but someone needs to slot that b'stard Foulkes.
  2. I couldn't care less if he wiped his arse with tax payers money is quite clearly a braver man than all these spineless Government tossers who would rather destroy this country than do any service.

I like the bit about brining up the usage of Helicopters and saying that they are in short supply yet he uses them to get around (to official buisness), maybe if the Governement would pump more money into the forces in the first place. TOSSERS !!!
  3. you would have thought that they would have learnt that trying to smear General Dannat will always backfire. Why on earth do they persist? apart from living in a dreamworld where they can still win the next election
  4. Hear Hear! (what he said).
  5. Maybe Fat Foulkes might like to regale us with details of his military service.

He was born in 1942 which puts him perfectly into the National Service timescale.

Or does he just get pissed up and assault coppers at freebie Whisky parties.

6. Is Foulkes the parasite who is pally with the former speaker, Lord Martin of Mctosspot? You can tell a man by the company he keeps. Enough said.
  7. ...cost for leasing...

Not ruddy well paying off your mortgage, flipping it, and then pocketing the proceeds.

I say lets keep quiet and let the 'Foulke-Wit' pump multiple rounds into his foot.
  8. Quite. From Lord Fucks wikki:

"In 2008, Foulkes had been criticised for his expenses claims, which included around £45,000 over a period of two years for overnight subsistence to stay in a flat he had inherited. Between April 2007 and March 2008, Foulkes claimed £54,527 in expenses from the House of Lords"
  9. foooookes is an arrse and should be hung from the nearest tree
  10. I assume that the helicopters (the use of which 'raises eyebrows' according to Lord Fatso of the Assault Conviction) were in a number of , if not most, cases A109Es from 32 Sqn - and therefore hardly the first choice airframes to be rushed out to Afghanistan?
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

What helicopters is Gen Dannatt using ?
    I doubt he's hoofing about in Apache or Chinook

Only last week we had a Sea King hovering over our area looking for some burd who they thought had fell in the river
    Then two Lynx flew overhead the following day

Perhaps I should send details to fat boy Foulkes so he can log them?

Has Foulkes thought to ask Gordon Brown if the Chinook he jumped out of in Afghanistan was withdrawn from front line service just so him and his team could fly round in it

Although I don't know why he needed to fly as our vehicles are the best and safest in the world
  12. :lol: :lol:
  13. Funnily enough one of them landed on our Pde Square tonight to drop off a bod. But then the person who lives near to our camp, its perfectly acceptable.
  14. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Anyone got a phone number for Foulkes

A helicopter has just flown over my work I'm sure it's Army
    I'll let fat boy know he can get it rushed to Afghanistan straight away despite Gordon and Peter saying we have plenty of them anyway

Can't get enough of a good thing though can you