Gene Pool Exits.

If he thought it was he should be playing that game himself!

So, in the videos there:

a) are no cretins,
b) is no-one leaving the gene pool, or
c) is nothing faintly amusing.

Epic thread.

Its not about what the thread is but what it could become........................

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Its not about what the thread is but what it could become........................
Ahhh...one of Albert Victor's...suitably philisophic...his gene pool teaches how to pull a beret hussah style...similar to a tankie...but then not...ear defenders? No need I'll shut up eventually...perhaps ;)

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Darwin Awards springs to mind and hasn't it already been done?
If you've procreated, your genes don't leave the gene pool, in fact to be pedantic (not like me I know) one only has to survive until progeny to pass the Darwin test. Wherever I lay my hat (in fact wherever I seem to go) I pass the Darwin test. "This is my IW this is my gun, this would be for fighting, this little fellow is for the final act of fun" ...OHMSSS as it were...

Bit early for the brasso and toilet duck cocktails even for you I would have thought?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Bit early for the brasso and toilet duck cocktails even for you I would have thought?
It's basically natural production of varied neurotransmitters that makes me potty, no alcohol or GABA agonists required...