Gendarmes diffy kit.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Have they yet again blown their budget on poor plonk, cheap whores and white socks ?

Looks like our humour-devoid friends across the English Channel can no longer afford to issue shit to their Plod so now want every driver to carry police equipment in their motors.

Or fcuking not.

Are they just taxing seven shades out of motorists again or might their be certain politicians getting their cock sucked by a specific breathalyser manufacturer ?
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Or be like the French and not bother carrying one!
  3. Someone's clearly been watching Top Gear...
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Who's that then, Fillon ?
  5. I can see that having a breathalyzer in the wagon is going to cause drink driving to fall, not.
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

7. Cuts, I digress, but are you coming down for the spring meeting end of the month? You can use my assault rifle again if you promise to treat her like a lady, you may end up hitting the target, eh?
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Your rifle ?
    The one that's more pimped than the Combat Zone in Boston central ?

Not sure if I can make it but if so will bring my own Stgw made the way God intended.
    Then maybe you'll get a round more than halfway down range. ;-)
  9. If that is a challenge, I accept. Keep me posted and have some sense and leave both the Doris' at home, ja? Surely you can do 5 days without 'blowing your load', look for the Euphemism in that! Sorry for hi-jacking the thread!