• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gendarme in the City!

Today i saw what i perceived as a French Gendarme walking along with a City Policeman.
Immediately i thought that the European Union Police had arrived, but the thing that cracked it was that the Gendarme had his hands in his pockets!

Oh Dear............take him away.

Got a gendarme on attachment to our Force/dept at mo. Nice bloke and considerably fitter than half the lard arse coppers rolling around the nick. :p :p

Its an exchange programme, its usual to have Police from all over Europe come for exchange visits and vice versa. I think its a v good idea as Police get to see how thier counterparts deal with problems. Policing is basically the same wherever you go. :?

saw a funny tv programme about a sussex village plod swap with a washington dc cop. the US cop nearly lost it as there were'nt any murders or gun crime he really could'nt cope :roll:

Latest Threads