gen tex helmet NSN

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Quad bike drivers get their own special helmet?

yes we can, also rwmik aswell, the mk 7 just doesnt give the level of protection to the side of hesd/ears etc in roll overs, of which ive been involved in two in the last 3 months

yes we can, also rwmik aswell, the mk 7 just doesnt give the level of protection to the side of hesd/ears etc in roll overs, of which ive been involved in two in the last 3 months
you could do with the NSN for some driving lessons then

i couold do with the nsn for good drivers, teaching cross country certainly brings out the best and worst in guys. both rolls at night without NVG,s

How about sorting out your shit driving instead.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
as prevention is better than cure, how about some NVG's too?

So you have been in 2 roll overs in the past 3 months and your MK7 issued did **** all to protect you? So by wearing a Gentex, you think when you have your 3rd roll over what exactly will be better protected that your now proven MK 7 didnt? I have a Gentex ACH "issued" to me and they dont cover much more than the MK7. Unless its issued to you then i think you will find it will a tad difficult after your 4th roll over to claim for any injury by which time your lick will surely run out.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Out of genuine curiosity, what does this thing look like?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Out of genuine curiosity, what does this thing look like?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
It looks like a motorbike, but with 4 wheels.

Latest Threads