Gemma McCluskie

To remember ex east enders star Gemma Mccluskie’s charitable work with children, a special rendition of “heads, shoulders knees and toes” is being prepared for her funeral.

Your a very bad man! A very bad man.

I wondered when the jokes would start.

Typical woman really, little bit of fame and she goes all to pieces.

Ok now i'm up on the demise of the ex soapy but strangely uninterested.Thanks for the link.
Ich auch. Had to search as I knew nothing of it. Although the news has affected me sufficiently that I may have to have an extra pint whilst watching the rugby later...

The galling thing is some one took the time to shorten her life and indeed her height but yet no one can get Ricky Gervais anywhere near a bandsaw.

Theres just no justice

Same here mate, but then again the headless, limbless torso's of actress's don't turn up in the the canals around here.....well, not that often.

It's been on the news and everything.
I'll get round to your area later.

She is a Friend of mine. Glad all your service men died this week. Idiots! Lazy English fools can't even do their jobs properly. They are all gonna come back in boxes and let's see how you make jokes out of that.

She is a Friend of mine. Glad all your service men died this week. Idiots! Lazy English fools can't even do their jobs properly. They are all gonna come back in boxes and let's see how you make jokes out of that.
Not any more she isn't, now what about this bollock kicking?

I used to make soldiers out of bread and dip them in egg before biting their heads off.

Eggy actresses just don't have the same cachet.

Latest Threads