geforce 7950 go gtx

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by smudge67, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get one?

It's for a laptop, not a workstation. I've had a look around.

2. No

Sorry

3. No worries.....thanks for your help ;)

4. Have you tried a google search?

GeForce 7950 go gtx

Loads of results however the DII nazi doesnt let me look through most of the sponsored links.

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I find with Google that DII only dislikes the direct link, because there's the Google redirection (so they get paid for the referral). A lot of the sites, excepting the obvious eBay and the like, are fine if you go to them "normally". In other words, get rid of the Google redirection link. Take the company name and go to them using their own URL. Google don't get paid, but I'm sure they can handle it!

6. Tried that. It's all reviews and the like. Nothing about where to purchase one.

7. To be honest I doubt (though I will take my hat off, to you if you do find one) you will get one from any one but your lappy maker.

Most manufacturers like to lock you in, by making little changes to open standards, so you can only buy from them.

Notebook GFX cards are a prime example. There is not a market for DIY laptops.

8. one here fella

I remember upgrading the gfx and several other bits in one of my old dell laptops, lasted for years after - still going now. Is it for an M1710?