• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

geforce 7950 go gtx

Does anyone know where I can get one?

It's for a laptop, not a workstation. I've had a look around.

smudge67 said:

Have you tried a google search?

GeForce 7950 go gtx

Loads of results however the DII nazi doesnt let me look through most of the sponsored links.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
boney_m said:
smudge67 said:

GeForce 7950 go gtx

Loads of results however the DII nazi doesnt let me look through most of the sponsored links.
I find with Google that DII only dislikes the direct link, because there's the Google redirection (so they get paid for the referral). A lot of the sites, excepting the obvious eBay and the like, are fine if you go to them "normally". In other words, get rid of the Google redirection link. Take the company name and go to them using their own URL. Google don't get paid, but I'm sure they can handle it!

boney_m said:
smudge67 said:

GeForce 7950 go gtx

Tried that. It's all reviews and the like. Nothing about where to purchase one.

smudge67 said:
boney_m said:
smudge67 said:

GeForce 7950 go gtx

Tried that. It's all reviews and the like. Nothing about where to purchase one.
To be honest I doubt (though I will take my hat off, to you if you do find one) you will get one from any one but your lappy maker.

Most manufacturers like to lock you in, by making little changes to open standards, so you can only buy from them.

Notebook GFX cards are a prime example. There is not a market for DIY laptops.