Gears of War Judgement

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by MOANING_BARSTEWARD, Mar 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody going to be getting this? I origionally bought my Xbox to play Gears 1 and even though the series has had its fair share of grief I am hoping to see some decent matches online. "Gears and Beers" has become a regular weekend activity in the Barsteward house. And at least it's not COD...

2. I'll probably rent it first.

I've never actually played any of the Gears games online, only the single player campaign.
    I do enjoy them and have even read the books that fill in the gaps between the games (sad, I know).

So for this to be a prequal to all the other games and playing as different characters should be interesting.

3. You have saved yourself a lot of money on buying new pads by avoiding the online experience of Gears. The multiplayer is really painfull to get used to, once every blue moon there will be a moment of absolute joy such as a small kill streak or a clutch in the dying seconds of a round. The feeling you get from that knowing how difficult and unforgiving the game can be is worth all the pain.

4. I always loved GoW2, better than GoW3 imho, a pity not many people play it now.

5. Is it like Pokemon?

6. Seconded. But all my xbox mates play 3.

7. Whats a Pokemon?