Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Gday all,

    I am in the process of getting my passport renewed to be able to enlist. I am Canadian and have a High School diploma. I also have some college and attended the canadian military police academy.

    My main trade that I was shooting for was RMP as that is what I did as a reservist here for a couple years. Altho the website says I need a GCSE or equivalent. I am just wondering if what I have would fall under "equivalent".

    Any info would be great.

  2. chimera

    chimera LE Moderator

    There are plenty of Canadians that have come across to the British Army so your case is not unusual. I am sure that you will get good adive from here, but your best bet is to get formal written advice through the ACIO. Simply front up with your Canadian qualifications, and ask. But i stress that you need to do this foramlly. Don't take anyone's word for it.