GC for the Corps

Discussion in 'RLC' started by BaggyInBlack, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Congrats to Capt Norton for being awarded the GC. Great news for the Corps and the Army as a whole.

Also a personal congrats to Capt Bratcher, my ex RSO, for being awarded the MC. Well done.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4839694.stm

2. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Yes, well done to everyone on the list.

3 for Iraq and 1 for N.I.

3. Fantastic news and thoroughly deserved. A good day for the trade and the Corps! :D :)

Bratch MC! Another from the long list from Tidworth (Medals) Troop! 8)

4. Good effort proud moment again for the Corps. Top news - mega for the blokes involved and mega for the Corps. I hope the Corps rag decides to include these guys on the front cover with an awesome write up as opposed to the last MC we won relegated to 5 pages in with the names mispelt.

5. Bumped - to highlight the achievements of some good operators in the Corps and to counterbalance the interminable and howlingly negative posts regarding PRB (GE). If you want an example of that which is good in our Service as a whole and the Corps - in this instance - specifically, then hold these men up as exemplars. Well done to one and all whose dedication and courage have been recognised.

6. well done guys another gong for the Corp

7. Well done guys. GC and MC, that's pretty nails.

8. GC and MC - they certainly don't just come up with the rations. Excellent news. I hope the corps makes a big deal of this.

9. Fantastic awards for them and excellent news for the Corps...well done guys!

10. Congrats to Capt Norton, Lt Col Seddon, Capt Bratcher (and the 67 others on the list).

Capt Norton's citation, in particular, leaves one feeling overwelmed. The man himself is typical of the EOD carde who daily put thier lives on the line. A thoroughly deserved honour and couldn't have been given to a nicer bloke.

So good to have something to celebrate for a change.

11. Congratulations to all... well deserved...well done

12. Exellent news on the GC and the MC. Who is the other hanger-on in the picture?

13. Just when we need some good publicity, bet its not mentioned in the first 20 pages of the Sun though!
    Well done to all.

14. Bet it was. You're nearly a month out of date as well....Trigger ;-)

15. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Actually it was.

Page spread with a graphic and a write up.