GBH and physical damage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Harm will come to anyone posting 'LOL, I'll get my coat, Taxi for one, ROFLMAO, New keyboard, you owe me a monitor' from now on.

Stop it.

Its been posted before but it will be followed up now with actual bodily harm

2. what about ROFL or LMAO?

3. Having a bad day again MDN :wink:

LO coats... I'll get my monitor and you owe me a new taxi

4. If such lines preceed an actual post, then I don't have too much of a problem, it's the idiot one liners containing only smileys or LOL or ROFL which add nothing to proceedings which annoy me.

5. :OMFG:

6. Cnuts, knock it off....

Send one of them taxi's to me, looks like I'm doing a round the UK fist dishing trip.

7. Don't forget your coat!

8. Who is this Rolf fella you all talk about anyway? Rolf Harris?

Oh, and MDN you are changing the goalposts. In the thread title you clearly offer GBH, but in the text of your post, you are offering ABH. Could you clarify please?

9. Shut up you leathery skinned piglet.

I wouldn't punch you anyway, I'd probably lose my fist into a mass of spunk and oxy-ten.

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

For you I think he mentioned a fisting, lucky girl. :lol:

11. Oh, I've just sprayed j*zz all over my keyboard! (are we allowed to say that?)

12. Every time MDN abuses Dale, I spray manfat all over my monitor.

The Boss is looking at me funny though...

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

:clap: Well said,lol, :worship: my keyboard needs replacing now and coffee is in the taxi :donut:

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :p :? 8O :) :D :( 8) :oops: :cry: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :?: :?: :?:

actually I would agree with you but you have shown your weak spot
    so :p :p :p