GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

Oops! Ellie eventually gets some football fans to talk to the camera. They proceed to sing "Scotland get battered". Unfortunately she then says she found "the only Brits" in the crowd.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't be silly the Saudis behead gays, you have to go across the gulf to Iran to hang them
1624007981803.png

The massed legions of one legged wheelchair bound lesbians out there must be a gold mine for them though.
It's not like they've anything else to spend their money on, is it?

I did point out demographics and target audience elsewhere - until Werther's Original and TENA pull out this is just the market at work.
Campaigns like this are a goldmine for Tena, judging by the quantities of hysterically-soiled underpants.

It might be worth buying shares in both.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oops! Ellie eventually gets some football fans to talk to the camera. They proceed to sing "Scotland get battered". Unfortunately she then says she found "the only Brits" in the crowd.

So the Scottish are not British?

Fair point.
I can't prove this of course but (and in fairness this wasn't unusual in the England team of Moore's era) he wasn't my favourite player in terms of personality. He has probably mellowed since then, however.
I thought he was brill - got it right up the jockoes time after time. Which was nice.

Yeah, I got blocked by the BBC loving agitprop that is Ripples

1624009957111.png

Reminds me of Ruud Gullit punditing on tv at Euro 96. He described Scotland as a team with a "traditional English style"