GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

It would be good if GB news could get government ministers on daily.
I’m sick of hearing them on the Julia Hartley Brewer slot each morning n TalkRadio.
She goes on at them like like a demented old hag and gets a bit shouty.
All I can hear is: She is shouting because she is angry that SHE can’t go on holiday abroad.

There has hardly been a show of hers in months where she hasn’t banged on about holidays.

Make her the newsreader for a topless news section and she could say anything she liked

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
There is more chance of me doing the para assault course in an oar powered F35.

more chance of you admitting to having done her, or more chance of you doing her?

oooo...this should be a good one!

Slime

LE
Thanks, I've been wondering what on earth Cinch is / do since they started sponsoring the England cricket team.

Their adverts are both annoying and interesting at the same time.

They are annoying as they are aimed at stupid people, but interesting as the advert scripts are not only full of plot holes, but sell the bad points of the car buy as positives.

Can’t see what the fuss is about really. It’s a bit parish council like from what I’ve seen both in terms of content and production quality. Although the Andrew Neil interview yesterday was enjoyable.

Claim that cancel culture does not exist debunked.
Covid - infections going up in unvaccinated young adults who are less vulnerable. Evidence shows double vaccinated adults are being protected. Stats are very encouraging. Why are gov't not talking about this?
WHO recommend banning women of child bearing age from drinking. With no evidence.
Challenge offered to executives who have chosen to become political to come to the show with their claims of "hate" and like politicians to be held accountable. Andrew advised said executives to look at the website of the organisation behind the claims and see for themselves the language they use, which could not be repeated on the air.

I suspect a few boardrooms will be now having a reality check and be considering putting their cards on the table. Could cost them dearly in lost revenue if GB News grows as forecast and declines their advertising requests.

Covid - infections going up in unvaccinated young adults who are less vulnerable. Evidence shows double vaccinated adults are being protected. Stats are very encouraging. Why are gov't not talking about this?
WHO recommend banning women of child bearing age from drinking. With no evidence.
Challenge offered to executives who have chosen to become political to come to the show with their claims of "hate" and like politicians to be held accountable. Andrew advised said executives to look at the website of the organisation behind the claims and see for themselves the language they use, which could not be repeated on the air.

you watched it at 2000 hrs as well then? I thought woke watch was great and Andre Neil is excellent. Fact based, objective and succinc.

bril

I suspect a few boardrooms will be now having a reality check and be considering putting their cards on the table. Could cost them dearly in lost revenue if GB News grows as forecast and declines their advertising requests.
Ikea has somewhat backtracked, but too late as far as some twitter users are concerned:
I don't entirely believe the 'we're waiting to see what the channel is like' line.

1623959500204.png

A very good friend of mine is in quite a senior position in a big global advertising and media company and if people knew what was going on in that industry sector is would turn their hair white. It’s absolutely terrifying and the influence and reach of these agencies is equally scary. They are full of 20 something snowflakes and 90% female with the average age being 26. It’s full of left wing meeja types.

Who wants shares in a business that makes a point of taking sides with communism and against freedom?

Ikea has somewhat backtracked, but too late as far as some twitter users are concerned:
I don't entirely believe the 'we're waiting to see what the channel is like' line.

View attachment 582322

A kneejerk reaction throwing their hat in with the howling leftwaffe Twitter mob before remembering that the noisy left have been utterly thrashed in the last two elections and the Brexit vote, that's quite a customer base to chin off...

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

View attachment 582322
Oh dear. I started reading replies to this, and wonder if anyone is going to be in their stores tomorrow.

Not the hate filled hour we where promised.

I reckon it was mildly right wing and different enough from the BBC and C4 to take a bite out of their viewing figures.

tgo

LE
The replies are encouraging, it makes a nice change for any entity to stand up the the left bullshit, I suspect a lot of people will rally around, the only thing that's been damaged is the the leftys, I can live with that. :)

Dan had an earphone glitch earlier in the week. It was also early days to gauge reception. Yesterday was better and he had adapted and calmed down a bit as he can be quite animated. Even better today. Also helped by interesting guests and a great panel, Andrew Doyle we know, I have encountered Konstantin Kisin on YouTube and he was very good. Dominique Samuels is new to me and I'm impressed so far.

Latest Threads