GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

At the end of the the McCoy and Phillips Show, Alex disclosed that her dress had split all the way down the back to the bottom and was temporarily pinned together so she would have to scuttle off carefully. She was spared any indignity by the GB News signature and logo before Michelle Dewbury's show started.

Well - the Sound and visuals on a new station I can possibly excuse but .... wardrobe ?!!

Wardrobe ! Get a grip !

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Sound damping material. The big studio could do with some of that.
It used to be sandbags outside the ISO's back in the day

So I was told, anyway.

I don't think the glass wall in the other part of the studio helps with sound quality or echoes, especially when someone gets 'animated'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I really hope Dianne Abbot has been invited on at some point!
She wouldn't accept an invitation because she would be 'cancelled' by the Leftwaffe if she did.

Just watched the Andrew Neil - Rishi Sunak interview with Liam Halligan & Micheal Portillo post interview review, great viewing.

Also, it appears leftwaffe SM group Ripples is unimpressed at Co-op stance towards GB News too.

Attachments

• IMG_20210616_205552.jpg
    IMG_20210616_205552.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 122
Just watched the Andrew Neil - Rishi Sunak interview with Liam Halligan & Micheal Portillo post interview review, great viewing.

Also, it appears leftwaffe SM group Ripples is unimpressed at Co-op stance towards GB News too.

Ripples ?

i enjoyed the interview. Sunak was actually allowed to speak

Slime

LE

Booo, the nasty fascists at the Co op. :)

That would of course be the same Co op that does loads to help immigrants, and has one of the most successful schemes in the U.K. to help people who were trafficked to the U.K. to gain properly paid meaningful employment.

Oh, and there is a clue in their company name too as to how they are politically minded.

Latest Threads