GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Any news (SWIDT) on when it will start broadcasting?

Good news:

1617373747121.png

Give her a Saturday morning spot called...
GBCTV. Should keep the kids amused for a bit.
Give her a spot called Toilet cleaner/Supervisor. More in line with her 'talents'

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Give her a spot called Toilet cleaner/Supervisor. More in line with her 'talents'
Do you honestly think she could do that very important job properly?

I wouldn't trust her to pick up litter after a 'mainly peaceful' protest.

Last edited:
I wonder if the "audio" mentioned on that webpage will be an internet radio-compatible stream.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Can’t stand Burley and as for Stewart best I say nothing.

Oh look The Masters is on.

In her own words:
1617901617685.png

What is interesting is that Kay does read widely, including the Spectator, so while she won't be joining GB news she will probably be watching and listening now and then. Incidentally she has had both doses of AZ.

I expect because she is over 60 and travels as a reporter. ETA:
View attachment 563665

She must have been quick off the mark - the first non-trials jab in the UK was 4 Jan. Somewhere along the line after her birthday she was off to South Africa, and she has been suspended along the way. A great deal of Do you know who I am?-ing has gone on, methinks.

Another reason to bury Burley, not to praise her.

She must have been quick off the mark - the first non-trials jab in the UK was 4 Jan. Somewhere along the line after her birthday she was off to South Africa, and she has been suspended along the way. A great deal of Do you know who I am?-ing has gone on, methinks.

Another reason to bury Burley, not to praise her.
No idea but lots of here I am and look at me in her tweets. Here is how she greeted Simon McCoy's move from BBC to GB News:
1617904443168.png

Latest Threads