GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

Following yet another lengthy report on the Woman’s European Football on BBC News (something I’m not remotely interested in), I switched over to GB News and tuned in to their Breakfast Show with Eammon Holmes today.
It had Kris Akabusi as a studio guest, commenting on the Tory Leadership race. There was also two very attractive, articulate female presenters. It was a little chaotic, but was a much better watch than the PC dominated BBC output. I also watched GB News yesterday morning and was very impressed, particularly with the Alistair Stewart Show.
I may stick with it for now.
That chap with Tourette’s was an interesting watch.
I do like GB News except when Alistair Stewart comes on, funny I’ve never like him even when he just read the news but having his own programme gets me moving fast for the controller.

This is something that Al beeb or other mainstream outlets haven't touched and it gives a lot of food for thought ..

Yes it was very interesting, in this day and age when food production is under threat the Dutch Government think it’s wise to cut farming.
Food is going to get more and more expensive in the future and cutting the size of farms is outrageous.
Oh yes I forget, the reason for this, to build houses for immigrants. I forsee a a big war in the future if Europe doesn’t get a grip of this invasion of immigrants.

This is something that Al beeb or other mainstream outlets haven't touched and it gives a lot of food for thought ..

You mean they haven't mentioned Bill Gates involvement in taking farm land from the farmers, the Big Reset, controlling the people etc? Perhaps they're leaving that to the QAnon YouTube channel?

You mean they haven't mentioned Bill Gates involvement in taking farm land from the farmers, the Big Reset, controlling the people etc? Perhaps they're leaving that to the QAnon YouTube channel?
Yes they mentioned Bill, that Mark Stein doesn‘t let any one off the hook.

Last edited:
Yes they mentioned Bill, that Mark Stein docent let any one off the hook.

Mark Stein is starting to sound like a weird conspiraloon. I fear he's been in the US to long.

I can't watch him anymore

Mark Stein is starting to sound like a weird conspiraloon. I fear he's been in the US to long.

I think that it's 'Steyn'.

He often delivers his pieces as ranty 'streams of consciousness'. I was watching something of his on YouTube the other night and I was thinking, "I have absolutely no idea what it is that you're trying to say".

All I was able to establish was that something annoyed him.

Very much so. Some of the guests and topics can be okay but the quality of accurate, verifiable content is poor in my opinion. Mark Stein laughs off accusations of misinformation. At one point I wondered if it was a spoof show.

Tonia Buxton gets me changing channel or switching off. Benjamin Butterworth, who I often disagree with, said she seemed unhinged. I tend to agree. I stopped watching Neil Oliver ages ago, as lockdown seemed to have an effect on his mental health.

Yes there are some dodgy goings on, such as Maoists in education and SAGE. It's good that these and other issues that are absent from mainstream channels are addressed. However, pandering to conspiracy theories and misinformation seeded, pushed and amplified by Russia, China and Iran does them no favours. Those presenters may appeal more to RT fans.

The more serious political shows are good. Mark White is excellent. Darren McCaffery is good.

Very much so. Some of the guests and topics can be okay but the quality of accurate, verifiable content is poor in my opinion. Mark Stein laughs off accusations of misinformation. At one point I wondered if it was a spoof show.

Tonia Buxton gets me changing channel or switching off. Benjamin Butterworth, who I often disagree with, said she seemed unhinged. I tend to agree. I stopped watching Neil Oliver ages ago, as lockdown seemed to have an effect on his mental health.

Yes there are some dodgy goings on, such as Maoists in education and SAGE. It's good that these and other issues that are absent from mainstream channels are addressed. However, pandering to conspiracy theories and misinformation seeded, pushed and amplified by Russia, China and Iran does them no favours. Those presenters may appeal more to RT fans.

The more serious political shows are good. Mark White is excellent. Darren McCaffery is good.

That's the thing with GB News, the talent pool is very limited because no one either half sensible, or all the confirmed lefty trash, want anything to do with it.

Dan Wootton each evening harking on about his Superstar panel. Mate, I mean, really?

Also, apart from cooking great Greek or Cypriot food, what else does Tonia Buxton do.
Then I checked out her Instagram account, and it's not else than making tidy daughters and be a quite MILFy. The rest is insignificant.

PS. Find your own picitures

Steyn and Christys are too loud and repetitious for me.
Steyn might be a bit deaf. Yes he does go on relentlessly stamping his point of view. Patrick is popular. His delivery can be frivolous and a bit chaotic, almost giving the impression of an ordinary bloke muddling through in at the deep end. No pretension and self-deprecating which seems to go down well with viewers.

Any Answers, Radio 4 on Saturday afternoons is good for a laugh. Great cross section of the great British looney, both left and right calling in.
Indeed. Some of them are so bad you'd think it was some sort of trolling when most people thought "trolls" was a word associated with scary fairy tales. I can vivedly remember one bloke from about 25 years ago phoning up on the subject of moral standards whining that "There's far too much permissiveness these days. All this hows your father and hello sailor. Children need to have Judiac Christian morality beaten in to them" You could hear Dimbleby scribbling away in the background then politely thanking the bloke for his call

I've probably praised the station to death but a big thumbs up for TalkTv. Yeah okay it's obviously centre right and has Piers Moron but nobody is perfect. Pride of place goes to The Independent Republic Of Mike Graham. Here he is a couple of years ago putting the boot in to a leading member of BLM and compare it to the ******* sycophancy the rest of the mainstream media were giving the organisation

That's the thing with GB News, the talent pool is very limited because no one either half sensible, or all the confirmed lefty trash, want anything to do with it.

Dan Wootton each evening harking on about his Superstar panel. Mate, I mean, really?

Also, apart from cooking great Greek or Cypriot food, what else does Tonia Buxton do.
Then I checked out her Instagram account, and it's not else than making tidy daughters and be a quite MILFy. The rest is insignificant.

PS. Find your own picitures
I rarely watch Dan's show. Yes, Tonia's social media appears rather narcissistic. She had a go at presenting early on in lockdown. It was awful. They must have lost viewers then. If the conspiraloons split off and started their own channel it (their new channel) would sink without trace.

Three aspects which may affect the talent pool:

Reputation manufactured by those who wanted it to fail.
Withdrawal of advertising by agencies who responded to those who wanted it to fail.
Concerns about the free reign given to some conspiraloons.

Despite that there have been some successes. 'GMB we’re coming for you’ Eamonn Holmes blasts ITV as he wins News Presenter of the Year

Steyn might be a bit deaf. Yes he does go on relentlessly stamping his point of view. Patrick is popular. His delivery can be frivolous and a bit chaotic, almost giving the impression of an ordinary bloke muddling through in at the deep end. No pretension and self-deprecating which seems to go down well with viewers.

Hmm .. he does have interviews on that al beeb would never dare like this young girl from Telford who the police harrassed for daring to talk about it on tv...