GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

Another piece exposing the hypocrisy of both the EU & the UN over the Rwanda migrant flight, well worth watching ..

I keep getting online ads for Piers Morgan Uncensored on GB News, which makes me even more determined not to watch such contrived velitations. It probably belongs in the same bin as Richard Littlecock's contributions to journalism.
Has he left talk TV already and joined GB news? The chod can't keep any job for long

I keep getting online ads for Piers Morgan Uncensored on GB News, which makes me even more determined not to watch such contrived velitations. It probably belongs in the same bin as Richard Littlecock's contributions to journalism.
He's on TALK TV not GB News. I wouldn't watch him either. However, they also have Julia Hartley Brewer, Mike Graham, Ian Collins, James Whale and others.
1655586915146.png

Slime

LE
Hmm, they're both fringe TV 'news' channels, pedalling the same 'controversial' chat model - and both are in slow motion collapse. I doubt either will still be around in a couple of years.

That‘s an interesting view, especially as TalkTv has only just started broadcasting, nor is it a news channel.

With TalkTv having been on air for less than two months, the idea of a slow decline might be a bit premature imho.

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Gary Lineker playing the race card saying he suffered racist abuse, because of his tanned skin.
Didn’t go down well with GB news presenter Nana Akua;

Whilst I can see her point of view, her response is in its way just as ignorant. She didn't have his lived experience yet is happy to deride it. As for 'I'm black Gary you're white' possibly racist and certainly judgemental.

I agree with her view on him as a hypocritical pillock but the attack on his perception of being racially abused and is to deny his feelings at that abuse, remember it's a crime if anybody thinks it is.

In the modern topsy turvy world where people can identify as any sex, or species why can't he identify as coloured?

I would be amused if the local chapter of the KKK visited him as a result.

Gary Lineker playing the race card saying he suffered racist abuse, because of his tanned skin.
Didn’t go down well with GB news presenter Nana Akua;

After a rough start I think GB News is great entertainment, my favourite presenters in no particular order are Mark Steyn, Patrick Christy Nana Akua and Nigel Farage.
I was watching Christy’s Friday evening programme and he had a drag artist as part of his panel, funny as feck, you do not get a news programme like this elsewhere.
As for poor Garry Lineker I found this on the internet, make your own minds up, I’m saying nothing.

1CEC301D-6B1C-4F97-8D08-0F4D1ECA3ABC.jpeg

Nice to see Angela Rippon standing in for a bit - so much class compared to any of the other channel's female offerings.

964ST

LE
Whilst I can see her point of view, her response is in its way just as ignorant. She didn't have his lived experience yet is happy to deride it. As for 'I'm black Gary you're white' possibly racist and certainly judgemental.

I agree with her view on him as a hypocritical pillock but the attack on his perception of being racially abused and is to deny his feelings at that abuse, remember it's a crime if anybody thinks it is.

In the modern topsy turvy world where people can identify as any sex, or species why can't he identify as coloured?

I would be amused if the local chapter of the KKK visited him as a result.
I joined the military in 1981 as a pasty faced northern jock loon at the age of 15, the Sgt doing the initial indoctrination put my complexion as “SWARTHY” :), I am now suffering from “Lineker syndrome“ and am still suffering from ginger throwback hair anomaly! if I try and grow facial hair there are random twiglets.

Taking the piss is OUT of order! Let it lie.

Nice to see Angela Rippon standing in for a bit - so much class compared to any of the other channel's female offerings.
And a lot better than Alastair Stewart who I can’t stand.

Slime

LE
After a rough start I think GB News is great entertainment, my favourite presenters in no particular order are Mark Steyn, Patrick Christy Nana Akua and Nigel Farage.
I was watching Christy’s Friday evening programme and he had a drag artist as part of his panel, funny as feck, you do not get a news programme like this elsewhere.
As for poor Garry Lineker I found this on the internet, make your own minds up, I’m saying nothing.

View attachment 672897

As I have now come back to look at this pic 7 times, and as each time I have ended up laughing out loud, I can only say thanks for posting it :)

While racism is a serious subject, this pic perhaps shows a sensible level of mockery about what Lineker said.

I don’t think he’s been on Twitter since his remarks…

Just as well, the poncy woke millionaire who earns more in a year than what most people take ten years to earn, for spending a few hours a week talking about "wendyball" and adverising junk food. He should get a life, give all his earnings to charity and get a proper job in the real world, where he has to face all the problems to cope with every day, like most of us do and stop trying to push his pathetic woke virtue signalling views on us who pay most of his earning via the iniquitous beeb tax we are forced to pay!!

Slime

LE
Just as well, the poncy woke millionaire who earns more in a year than what most people take ten years to earn, for spending a few hours a week talking about "wendyball" and adverising junk food. He should get a life, give all his earnings to charity and get a proper job in the real world, where he has to face all the problems to cope with every day, like most of us do and stop trying to push his pathetic woke virtue signalling views on us who pay most of his earning via the iniquitous beeb tax we are forced to pay!!

To put things in perspective, just from the BBC alone Lineker earns in one years what the average wage earner would take over 45 years to earn.

He obviously earns more from adverting and other incomes on top of that.

He does take in immigrants into his home, ermm