Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

View attachment 544147

I used to be indecisive, now i am not sure

You are Mavis Reilly and you owe me money.

Thanks for posting.

I, on the other hand, am up for blackballing if they find about this.

**** me!.png

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
who are the directors and ultimate owners of GB News uk ?

The very fact that there’s much wailing from the Left about this shows both how easy a ride they’ve been getting in the current MSM and how scared they are of being rigorously challenged.

Bring it on, I say.
I can't wait - and am hoping it is even better than I expect it to be.

( btw I was pleasently surprised to discover that I am - 4.6 squares L and - 0.2 downwards on the Test of how much of bigoted bastard are you.

Notwithstanding. - Islam does not have many good things going for it

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
What really interests me is that the Left is already assuming that it'll be something it/they doesn't/don't like. The wailing has started without a word having even been spoken yet.

Andrew Neil is guilty of no more or less than not giving anyone an easy ride. That makes him an 'enemy', rather than impartial.

My counter to that would be that if the Left has a robust case, it has nothing to fear.

It's not enough to try to have something no-platformed (Femi and his ridiculous comments about closing his EE account, for instance) just because - bless - you don't like it.

That that's even been considered shows how bullying and at the same time wet the Left is.

What really interests me is that the Left is already assuming that it'll be something it/they doesn't/don't like. The wailing has started without a word having even been spoken yet.

Andrew Neil is guilty of no more or less than not giving anyone an easy ride. That makes him an 'enemy', rather than impartial.

My counter to that would be that if the Left has a robust case, it has nothing to fear.

It's not enough to try to have something no-platformed (Femi and his ridiculous comments about closing his EE account, for instance) just because - bless - you don't like it.

That that's even been considered shows how bullying and at the same time wet the Left is.
Wait until Femi and his chums realise Schneider is a Republican.

patam

Swinger
It's being set up as a right leaning organisation... FFS I can see it now a job for Farage, and that hateful Julia Half Wit Brewer.
it is not "It's being set up as a right leaning organisation... FFS". it is their being setup It's being set up as a right leaning organisation... FFS". get it right.

Don't worry it'll likely get banned sooner or later, I'm following now too though, thanks for the heads up
I firmly believe, Andrew Neil will strictly adhere to Ofcom criteria, and the longer it remains on our screens the better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It's being set up as a right leaning organisation... FFS I can see it now a job for Farage, and that hateful Julia Half Wit Brewer.
More assertion as fact, eh?

It's being set up as an alternative to the soft-soap Woke in MSM. That's not necessarily Right-leaning.

And, as noted above, if the Left has a coherent argument/proposition then it has nothing to fear.

I suspect, though, that the plebeian mass will just continue to not 'get it'.

Now, I could understand that maybe things might be difficult to understand if perhaps those on the Left were impressing me with towering intellect, cohesion and rational argument.

All I see is identity politics, opportunism (especially around pandemic), contrarianism just for the sake of it, and whataboutery. Oh, and more identity politics, opportunism and equality prizes for all.

No wonder they're running scared.

no f in beer

War Hero
Started following GB news on twitter, see if they can outrage my extremely Centrist views :) (XCW? can the centre have a 'wing')