Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB News - serious challenger to Aunty & SKY?

Spartak1st

Old-Salt

Attachments

• F8ED0850-1357-4E94-B691-A292750F2774.jpeg
    F8ED0850-1357-4E94-B691-A292750F2774.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 15

Daz

LE
I'd better start heading East before I end up off the chart
right eight .jpg
:)

Beat that you lot! :)

I'm not sure about this GB news lark and it's chances of success and I think they will struggle to make an impact.

They will live or die by their interviews and the quality/Importance of those they can get on the show.

The left won't touch it and quite how many Tories will be queuing up to be disemboweled live on air by Neil remains to be seen.

They will have to overcome the chicken and egg thing, no viewers with quality guests and the guests won't put themselves through it without high audience numbers.

Expect lots of bent deals behind the scenes.

philc

LE
That so many are upset shows up the issue, that so many are clueless also shows up the issue.

Big thing on Twitter about Murdoch and the Barclay Brothers controlling so much, point out Murdoch no longer owns Sky News and 1 Barclay brother is dead leaves them puzzled, and these are the ones with their fingers on the pulse.

PS I have worked for both, which must put me in some dark satanic hell.

It has great potential. Unbiased news has been in short supply in the UK for some time. A bit of effective questioning of people in the limelight will be welcome. At least it will be welcome by me.
Hmmm Andrew Neil and Unbiased, not exactly......bit like listening to Galloway on Murdoch's radio station Talk Radio.......

Hmmm Andrew Neil and Unbiased, not exactly......bit like listening to Galloway on Murdoch's radio station Talk Radio.......

I didn't state that anyone was unbiased.

I stated that I would like to hear unbiased news and effective questioning. What happens remains to be seen but at the moment there is very little impartial news being broadcast. Let's give this new station a chance and have an open mind, at least to start with.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The very fact that there’s much wailing from the Left about this shows both how easy a ride they’ve been getting in the current MSM and how scared they are of being rigorously challenged.

Bring it on, I say.

At the end of the day, the bean counters will ensure that whatever makes it more marketable wins the day.