Gazza to Train with the SAS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Feb 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just scroling through MSN, come across this. what a cnut! why cant he just get some tips of Lewis Collins.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Came across what?The's no link.......
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Did you come across Lewis Collis & well?
    You a shirt lifter?
  4. Dunno Oldbaldy, but "scroling" sounds fairly perverted to me.... let's burn him, just in case!
  5. He's a busy man organising the London Olympics 'an all, give the man a break..
  6. Just how demented does Gazza look in the picture.....

7. white fellas shouldn't wear diamond earrings... in fact, black fellas shouldn't either...
  8. I thought it was Les Battersby
  9. The guy is a total pr!ck anyway.

10. Although Rino Gattuso called him a "crazy bastard" in a recent interview, he told of a side to Gazza that we dont see very often.

When Gattuso went to Rangers at 17/18 years old (can't remember) he was on a sh*te wage. He couldn't afford clothes and had 1 shirt, one tie and one jacket etc. Gazza found out about it and went to Gattuso and gave him cash to buy clothes with telling him it was an advance on his wages and the money would come off over the next few weeks. Only when the money never came off did he find out Gazza had paid for his clothes out his own pocket.

for that i have a new found respect for gazza
  11. Can't wait to see the film! Plot sounds brill and really original!

Sure Oscar winner........err, maybe not.

Will we actually get to see Gazza or, with his new found skills, maybe his eyes will be black and nastied throughout the film?

In any case, what's going on at H? 'Twas bad enough when selection went up to nine months to cater for book writing classes. Now they're gonna introduce acting classes?????
  12. SAS? whot Scandowegian Airlines....
  13. ..Stick him in the "Killing House"..And do just that "KILL HIM"

Just blame it on a Stray bullet.. :threaten:
  14. Gazza was a football genius - despite his personal issues. His football playing was pure class.