Gazza - how long do you reckon?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Judge Judy, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Less than six months

31 vote(s)
  2. 6 - 12

28 vote(s)
  3. 12 - 24

11 vote(s)
  4. 36+

9 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloke's proper fucked. I reckon six months - tops.
  2. who gives a fuck?
    • Like Like x 9
  3. I think he needs help and support not condemnation just because he has feet of clay
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Is he still alive? I thought he died shortly after George Best.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Not you clearly !
  6. I dunno. He might be playing the Shane MacGowan long game.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I thought the fat little cunt was fucking long dead.......doesn't brain dead count?
  8. Depends unpon the Hezbollah vs Hama relationship and whether the septics will influence the situation
    • Like Like x 9
  9. This is one of the drink lobby's finest ambassadors you are all mocking .
    You should be ashamed .
  10. The real question is which washed-up footballer will we use for fishing and curry-based negotiation with nut-jobs after he's gone?
    • Like Like x 5
  11. I was gladly surprised to see this wasn't a thread from Jarrod (or any interested femme's) about the size of Mr Gascoigne's manhood

If it was, I'd say about 6.5"
  12. Not after Vinnie Jones finished with it. :)

View attachment 108629
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Aww this is another one of them stories that tugs at your heart strings.

Talented bloke has the opportunity to live a long and happy life, free from the mundane worries associated with being skint and having to get a job that pays well or 2 or 3 that don't.
    To have holidays and cars and houses and all kinds of other cool shit.

But fucks it up cos he's too much of a fucking retard to stay off the piss.

I won't argue that he's probably one of the most talented footballers to ever play the game......but he's a cunt and like obesity alcohol related illnesses are self inflicted and he deserves everything he gets.....the cunt.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Subsunk

Subsunk War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't wish ill on anyone except my 2RO, my last 3 line managers, my ex-girlfriend, my dumbo neighbours, Nigeria and all Babcock employees, but this Gazza man grips my shit.

If he pulls through, it'll be 'battling survivor Gazza' as though he survived an IED or 100 days on an open liferaft before rescue. Tit.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Any chance they can chuck Roger Milford on the pyre with him?

Gascoigne was a disgrace in the 1991 Cup Final. He followed through with his foot up and caught Garry Parker in the chest. Referee Milford did nothing. Gascoigne then scythed down Gary Charles. Forest scored from a free kick on the edge of the box but once again Gascoigne was let off without so much as a yellow card. He then went off injured and was replaced by Nayim.