Gazza Glitter strikes again....allegedly

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigbird67, Feb 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i thought little boys were his thang :?

Glitter does girls too?

"She says, "Before I knew what was happening he had grabbed my head and forced it towards his crotch.

"I was numb with fear. I wanted him to stop and let me go. He was a man of 46 with painted eyebrows and bad breath and he stole my virginity..."

eeeuwww..painted eyebrows AND bad breath!

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Be fair, BB ... you were young once, and we all experimented.

So The Once-Glittery-Twat tried a girl once, albeit unwisely and rather late in the day.

Or ... is she jumping on the band-wagon? "Oh, Sir, he showed me his willie 17 years ago and I've never slept properly since!"

3. thas a lie...t'weren't me! I wasn't even there and i don't HAVE a pony! 8O

4. blue-sophist

You were NEVER young?
    And you do have a pony ... you just don't call it that 8)

5. Hands in who never tried a girl under 16 when you were at school. What a bunch of paedos we must have been back then. Girls as well.

6. Do you even read the stuff you link to?

:p

7. [​IMG]

Rather him than me... though she might have aged badly...

8. Have you seen the state of him?

[​IMG]

He is a truly disgusting pervert, and should be made subject to a sentence of death - to be devised by the sicker members of the Arrse community, and carried out in public.

9. He's a perv of the first class and needs something horrible happen to him. I would gladly put him out of his misery........ with my bare hands. :x

10. Fcuk Me! He doesn't half look like the Empero Mong!

11. i met gazza der shiney glitter once on razamataz, singing do you want to be in my gang to all the schoolies we were 13 at the time. I am gonna sue him for discrimanation, he only wanted the girlie rattlers not the big boy rattlers

12. He looks like Ming the Merciless, "do you wanna be in my gang?" not for all the tea in China ya dirty cnut.

13. blue-sophist

FFS ... how can you be a competent 16yo stud/slut if you haven't practiced?

And my very belated thanks to those many young ladies who helped my intensive training programme ... 8)

14. There is a world of difference between being a 15/16 year old at school trying stuff out with people of a similar age, and being in your late 40s or beyond and preying on children. Glitter falls into the latter category.

15. Apparantly his manager walked into the bedroom whilst he was doing the girl and said;

"What the fcuk are you doing Gary? She's 15"

To which he replied:

"Yeah, but she looks 11"

Can someone pass me my coat ... it's the glittery one with the huge lapels

:D