Gazza arrested and sectioned!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Taz_786, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why aye man! What's going on?,17033,8652_3176695,00.html
  2. he's a nutter. probably tried jumping off the hotel roof.

in all seriousness though i hope he gets better. a fantastic footballer with a brilliant sense of humour.
  3. Seems this gentleman have been ill for such a long time .Lets hope that he can receive the right treatment for his illness .

Hope he get well soon

4. Couple of electrodes attached to jump leads are goin' on poor old Gazza's head as we speak.

5. Ex footballing superstar, Paul "Gazza" Gascoigne, has been sectionalised and sent to a mental institution for retards with little chance of recovery.

"We are glad to have him back," said manager Kevin Keegan...
  6. As one of the few Sunderland supporters in N.I. that has made my day. Haven't been able to stop chuckling for the past ten minutes.... easily amused. :D
  7. Seconded. I'm no stranger to the Stadium of Light (there is, as you know, excellent wheelchair access to the whole of the pitch for the players) and I slightly soiled myself when I read this.

I actually feel sorry for him. Saw him once in one of S'lands more pisspoor nightclubs and the poor bugger got no peace. Everyone needs a picture, everyone has a camera phone, every slapper between Seaburn and Pallion wants a feel. The poor sod gets no rest and he gets drink after drink bought for him without any effort. It's a terrible life to lead.
  8. :lol:

(Although being mental doesn't make you a retard. I've known one or two people who went as mad as rubber, got sectioned and did time in the laughing academy and who are highly intelligent & articulate. Won't comment on what playing for the Toon makes you :) )
  9. I feel kinda sorry for the bloke and hope he gets better and damned soon.

An awfully high % of incredibly talented people seem to have "demons" and go "off the rails".

His goal against Scotland in Euro (whatever) still sticks in my memory as a fantastic bit of football glory as does his "never say die" attitude whenever wearing an England shirt.

PS. Sorry for all those horrible cliches, just didn't have the time/inclination to word it better.