Gaza truce

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Jul 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

It's interesting, have Palestinians right to establish no go areas inside Israel? I doubt that Israel would allow it.

According to Haaretz;_ylt=Anh7qlIMSReAlLLwiC1ISUVw24cA

In other developments

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Sergey, blaming Israel for breaking the truce is a bit like blaming the British for WWII because we declared war on Germany.
  3. Surely a WAH?

Everyone knows Israel are breaking the truces and countless UN resolutions/human rights.
  4. A ceasefire...with warning shots?!?!?!?
    As if the ceasefire was really going to last. And the "65 year old woman..." sounds like propoganda to me. What shall we hear next?
  5. I'm not blaming Israel, mate. I try to discuss the situation from military and legal points of view. Of course, security zone is needed. But it should be established on both sides of the border. It is nothing more than a common sense.;_ylt=AqNgnBqelFQJGE3BPjBdDRdm.3QA

If true, then the woman is the first person wounded since the truce was declared.

It's an interesting turn. Trades tried to break the truce to keep their profits. Thogh... any war is profitable for somebody (including wars in Iraq and Afghanistan).