Gays to blame for Israeli earthquakes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by littlemonster, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Telegraph.com

An Israeli MP has blamed a spate of recent earthquakes in the Middle East
    .... on gays!

[hr]
    edited to add: no military relevance whatsoever, but raised a smile

2. Yes, they don't just cause flooding and ridiculous announcements by heads of the Church of England with their sodomising ways!

3. Nonsense - but he's spot on with this:

Quoted in the Israeli newspaper Maariv, he said he was "ready to fund the creation of special closed sections for them in psychiatric hospitals

4. Nonsense?? even the bit where he says

?

That's science, that is.

5. Are they saying that gay sex is more 'earth moving' than straight sex then?

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

MDN ... could you answer that question please? :wink:

7. I thought it was just catastrophic global warming that they were responsible for ... well, that and tree hugging (which is apparently part of the CofE dogma now).

8. This is one of the best accusations ever. Made me chuckle.

9. I suppose it's perfectly reasonable to colonise the West Bank 'cos God said so, but ludicrous to ban bumming for the same reason... :?

10. The MP has much in common with Rev. Phelps and 'Baby Doc' Paisley then.

11. I don't think it's bumming per se, God only mentions 'shaking your genitals where you shouldn't'

That could include using a pogo stick in someone else's house

12. I seem to recall that the Christomaniacs in the US blamed gays and the legality of abortion for 9/11, until Bush told them to shut the fcuk up! A religious pastor at work also blamed the Bali bombing on the consumption of alcohol by the Aussie tourists claiming it was divine intervention, on the basis that the Bible prohibits alcohol (and smoking). The Rev Fred (& Lawyer) "God Hates Fags" Phelps meanwhile insists that the use of IUDs against US service personnel in Iraq is a good thing, because it is a sign from God that he hates America for tolerating gays.

These are some of the signs they display at the funerals of US servicemen killed in Iraq... Note: much US evangelical activity has been emulated by Christofanatics in the UK years later, so we can expect British servicemen to have their funerals picketted in a few years time by Baptists over here, presumably.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

there's nothing as amusing as a really good religious extremist.

Thank God the Arch-bish of Canterbury isn't one of those.
    Indeed, quite fluffy really.
    And semi-detached.

14. Just what the World needs, more religious nut-jobs!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42242

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_2006_Jan_17/ai_n16088282

Their God has terrible marksmanship skills as He keeps hitting straight people (more of them than the offending gays), "Holy collateral damage, Batman"!

I wonder how they explain the UK not getting hit by Tsunamis, Earthquakes or Hurricanes? I expect the answer is that God is biased. After all; God is English. Isn't He?

15. Not at any funeral I attend they won't! 8O