Gays to blame for Israeli earthquakes

Telegraph.com

An Israeli MP has blamed a spate of recent earthquakes in the Middle East
.... on gays!

Stopping "passing legislation on how to encourage homosexual activity in the state of Israel, which anyway brings about earthquakes," would represent a cost-effective method of preventing future earthquakes,
[hr]
edited to add: no military relevance whatsoever, but raised a smile

Yes, they don't just cause flooding and ridiculous announcements by heads of the Church of England with their sodomising ways!

littlemonster said:
Telegraph.com

.... on gays!

Stopping "passing legislation on how to encourage homosexual activity in the state of Israel, which anyway brings about earthquakes," would represent a cost-effective method of preventing future earthquakes,
Nonsense - but he's spot on with this:

Quoted in the Israeli newspaper Maariv, he said he was "ready to fund the creation of special closed sections for them in psychiatric hospitals

Cuddles said:
Yes, they don't just cause flooding and ridiculous announcements by heads of the Church of England with their sodomising ways!
I thought it was just catastrophic global warming that they were responsible for ... well, that and tree hugging (which is apparently part of the CofE dogma now).

I suppose it's perfectly reasonable to colonise the West Bank 'cos God said so, but ludicrous to ban bumming for the same reason... :?

Rumpelstiltskin said:
I suppose it's perfectly reasonable to colonise the West Bank 'cos God said so, but ludicrous to ban bumming for the same reason... :?
I don't think it's bumming per se, God only mentions 'shaking your genitals where you shouldn't'

That could include using a pogo stick in someone else's house

littlemonster said:
Telegraph.com

.... on gays!

[hr]
edited to add: no military relevance whatsoever, but raised a smile
I seem to recall that the Christomaniacs in the US blamed gays and the legality of abortion for 9/11, until Bush told them to shut the fcuk up! A religious pastor at work also blamed the Bali bombing on the consumption of alcohol by the Aussie tourists claiming it was divine intervention, on the basis that the Bible prohibits alcohol (and smoking). The Rev Fred (& Lawyer) "God Hates Fags" Phelps meanwhile insists that the use of IUDs against US service personnel in Iraq is a good thing, because it is a sign from God that he hates America for tolerating gays.

These are some of the signs they display at the funerals of US servicemen killed in Iraq... Note: much US evangelical activity has been emulated by Christofanatics in the UK years later, so we can expect British servicemen to have their funerals picketted in a few years time by Baptists over here, presumably.

there's nothing as amusing as a really good religious extremist.

Thank God the Arch-bish of Canterbury isn't one of those.
Indeed, quite fluffy really.
And semi-detached.

Just what the World needs, more religious nut-jobs!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42242

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_2006_Jan_17/ai_n16088282

Their God has terrible marksmanship skills as He keeps hitting straight people (more of them than the offending gays), "Holy collateral damage, Batman"!

I wonder how they explain the UK not getting hit by Tsunamis, Earthquakes or Hurricanes? I expect the answer is that God is biased. After all; God is English. Isn't He?

thingy said:
These are some of the signs they display at the funerals of US servicemen killed in Iraq... Note: much US evangelical activity has been emulated by Christofanatics in the UK years later, so we can expect British servicemen to have their funerals picketted in a few years time by Baptists over here, presumably.
Not at any funeral I attend they won't! 8O

Durham_Productions said:
thingy said:
I remember reading awhile ago there were some motorcycle gangs came to these to stand between these ignorant ********* and the mourners.

KevinB said:
Durham_Productions said:
thingy said:
I remember reading awhile ago there were some motorcycle gangs came to these to stand between these ignorant ********* and the mourners.
Could be associated with these guys ...

ROLLING THUNDER

Apparently a really good bunch of guys. Sadly I shall just miss their next event in DC.

Durham_Productions said:
thingy said:
While I agree with the sentiment, I doubt the family of the deceased would revel in a scrap at their loved ones funeral.

The Hells Angels IIRC.

Oops! Maybe not.

http://www.okieonthelam.com/?p=1055

Perturbed said:
Just what the World needs, more religious nut-jobs!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42242

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_2006_Jan_17/ai_n16088282

Their God has terrible marksmanship skills as He keeps hitting straight people (more of them than the offending gays), "Holy collateral damage, Batman"!

I wonder how they explain the UK not getting hit by Tsunamis, Earthquakes or Hurricanes? I expect the answer is that God is biased. After all; God is English. Isn't He?
My personal favourite was the claim by evangelicals that the flooding of New Orleans was caused by gays: the amusing thing was of course that most of the churches were destroyed by the flood but, miracolously, the gay heart of the city survived more or less intact! :lol:

Perhaps God really hates evangelical Christians! :twisted: ....oooo I think that's a thought crime in the modern UK.... how un-PC of me! :wink: :roll:

Here's some discussion on this topic by the Muslim community...

http://www.ummah.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-64562.html