:: Gays not in my Ulster Guest House ::

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 58_Pattern, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My reply to him :

Sir,

I am pleased and proud that the stand you have taken and congratulate you for the moral courage to speak out. I am an English chap living over here in Northern Ireland & value decent folk who are morally strong and family centered. We are giving in to civil partnerships and gay rights and all of these tree hugging leftie policies that underpin the fabric of society.

The bottom line is that children are produced in a heterosexual relationship between a man and a woman. No Man/Man or Woman/Woman relationship has yet produced a baby. I feel sorry for queers, they are an unfortunate statistic of society. It is about time that politicians stopped giving in to these gay lobbyists and stood up for old fashioned family values.

I am half tempted to ask a Parliamentary Question thru’ Lady Herman or big Ian Paisley on how much the NHS has spent on HIV medicine & in patient costs for gay folk as opposed to what we spent on wee kids with cancer.

Answers on a postcard please

2. Don't object to chaps who like chaps (as long as I'm not on the menu) but I think that this cove has the right to do what he does, just like they have the right to do what they do.

3. Mushroom -

If you had a wee B&B and your kids helped out. How would you explain 2 chaps in one room and a double bed ????

4. A hooker short of a spit roast?

(In Ipswich maybe....)

5. (My bold)

I'll get my coat.

6. 58 -pattern (by the way is yr IQ 58?) you raged:
    I am half tempted to ask a Parliamentary Question thru’ Lady Herman or big Ian Paisley on how much the NHS has spent on HIV medicine & in patient costs for gay folk as opposed to what we spent on wee kids with cancer.

Idiot
    I work in the NHS. If you are making the point that self-infliction means you shouldn't get treated then I'd have a very quiet life, what with no drinkers, smokers, fat eaters, drug addicts, self-harmers coming in.

Where do you draw the line?

Answer that one on a post card - actually don't - you're beyond help and I don't want to treat you

7. How long until 58 Pat gets called phobic or the thread gets binned? :roll:

8. I enjoy wine at weekends. Don't smoke, watch my diet, hate scumbag drug addicts, train 6 days a week. Self harmers deserve one visit to the NHS and then let them carry on. Fat Eaters are weak. Life is about choices. When you are at the pearly gates. The Question is "What was your contribution ? "

9. 58 - This man has a right not to take homosexuals into his B&B. Equally homosexuals have a right to be homosexual. I don't see anything wrong with either statement.

10. Try telling the kids about the strange ways of the world. It might help them in the future. Gay's are not the sexual deviants the more sheltered of society thinks they are.

I work with quite a number of gays both male and female and funnily enough there are good and bad (plus some fcuking retards) bit like the rest of us really.

11. I doubt that the readership of Arrse could be called 'sheltered' by anyone's standards, but I'd stake my gay virginity that the vast majority disapprove of those of a 'flamboyant' bent.

It just ain't normal.

12. Okay fair point but I bet the vast majority of ARRSE members are not
    against "the bean flicking" community". Would he have turned them
    away?

13. Only if they are what we would want the bean flickers to look like. If so, he should have webcam'd it.

14. lesbians are ugly, bi chicks are cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.