Gays In The Navy, Who Would Have Thought It

A SAILOR has been booted out of his Navy base for allegedly romping with a male trainee. Fitness instructor Sam Connell, 22 — who is a Mr Gay UK finalist — is said to have had consensual sex with a 20-year-old recruit in the gym.Top brass ordered him off HMS Raleigh in Plymouth at just an hour’s notice. There are strict “no-touching” rules, banning fraternisation between trainers, senior ratings and recruits at the base.

A top-level investigation is now being carried out by Navy detectives.

An insider said: “It’s a massive embarrassment for the Navy.” Meanwhile in ANOTHER sex scandal at the same base, five staff are accused of flings with female recruits. And a physical trainer was suspended following allegations he assaulted trainees.All ratings who join the Navy have initial training at HMS Raleigh.This is the first time a male trainer has been accused of romping with a male recruit. Sam who enlisted in the Navy when he was 16, only admitted he was gay recently when he won the Mr Regional Gay in Plymouth.

At the end of this month he will compete against 24 other men for the Mr Gay UK title, which carries a £5,000 prize.An insider at HMS Raleigh said: “He is obviously very attractive to men of the same sexual persuasion.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006420083,00.html
well i would never have guessed that 8O 8O 8O 8O

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
A SAILOR has been booted out of his Navy base for allegedly romping with a male trainee. Fitness instructor Sam Connell, 22 — who is a Mr Gay UK finalist — is said to have had consensual sex with a 20-year-old recruit in the gym.Top brass ordered him off HMS Raleigh in Plymouth at just an hour’s notice. There are strict “no-touching” rules, banning fraternisation between trainers, senior ratings and recruits at the base.

An insider said: “It’s a massive embarrassment for the Navy.” Meanwhile in ANOTHER sex scandal at the same base, five staff are accused of flings with female recruits. And a physical trainer was suspended following allegations he assaulted trainees.All ratings who join the Navy have initial training at HMS Raleigh.This is the first time a male trainer has been accused of romping with a male recruit. Sam who enlisted in the Navy when he was 16, only admitted he was gay recently when he won the Mr Regional Gay in Plymouth.

At the end of this month he will compete against 24 other men for the Mr Gay UK title, which carries a £5,000 prize.An insider at HMS Raleigh said: “He is obviously very attractive to men of the same sexual persuasion.”

Bottom level?

I must confess i'm truly shocked. i thought it was just an urban myth

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

It had to happen sometime. However there has always been shirt lifters in all the services, its just that it was never publicised

Damn it man, we are talkng about buggary here !

they could of course just put him in a clothing stores job. I was thinking of the shirts section.
'right you man, stack those shirts!'

weak attempt at a pi## take I know, but its been a long day.

Warrior_Poet said:
Better ask Seamen Staines....
Careful.....You should have seen what Anya did to the last bloke who giggled at the word seamen.

press_it said:
they could of course just put him in a clothing stores job. I was thinking of the shirts section.
'right you man, stack those shirts!'

weak attempt at a pi## take I know, but its been a long day.
would be better off in the mess getting the excess fudge ready to sell

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
oh knocker - :D :D :D :D

I'm on the floor pi##ing myself & spliting my sides at the mo!

excellent drills mate! :D :D :D

No surely hes not :roll:

I tell you Im thoroughly shocked.

Whos gonna tell him theres something on the back of shoe, no the other one
'ooo hello sailor!!!!!!' :D :D :D

He's a PTI-says it all really.....

Apart from the whole sexuality thing, it's a fcuking gross abuse of the Instructor v Trainee relationship issue.

However, if the book was thrown at him, no doubt certain 'individuals' would come out bleating about it and get Stonewall involved....

I'm supposed to be back down on HMS Sutherland later this week, I shall be reconsidering in the light of the bum love being exhibited here.

I suspect that the only reason my brother (a Navy officer) keeps getting his wife pregnant is to refute the allegations.