Gays above the law.

My apologies, late night last night beating up gay doggers, :D

Quite possibly one of the "doggers" was a senior officer at their station or from nearby unit.

Complete and utter cr4p. The name of the complainant and, if available, the others should have been handed to the police for public order offences to be considered but again the, and I mean this most sincerely, PC brigade have their way again.

And this will be the first Firemans strike I would be inclined to agree with.

JJ

oldbaldy

LE
The_Cad said:
So your a fireman? :D

oldbaldy said:
The_Cad said:
So your a fireman? :D
Well more of an arsonist actually!!

Thats why it's so cold in the North of England... Gods way of telling us to burn more homosexuals!!

:twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought this was about some gay bloke being in the missionary position with a policeman!

Damned disappointed.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Very sordid indeed. I've always been a bit suspicious about Livingstone. On many levels.

Just not the sort of sordid I like!

halo_jones said:
Another questionable rabble rousing story in the hate mail .....
Halo, do you think it is right that these law abiding men should be disciplined whilst law breakers roam free?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:
Halo, do you think it is right that these law abiding men should be disciplined whilst law breakers roam free?
Halo is all in favour of disciplining men! :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy said:
The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:
Halo is all in favour of disciplining men! :twisted:
She can spank me anytime!!

Frankly, I'm surprised that the fudge-nudgers complained about a bunch of fireman turning their daisy-chain into a public spectacle.
Most hermers seem to be attention whores, and I would have thought they'd love the opportunity to perform in front of the fire bizzies.
Surely thats every knob jockeys dream.

Am I the only one sniggering that this discussion is occurring under the 'brown wings clothing' banner?

probably just me really..

The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:
no i do not but if you read the full articale is does raise the question of why was a crew of firemen just lolling about up on the plains? so where they fined for play torchy the battery boy or fined for joyriding the big red engine?

we dont or wont know unless there is someone on arrse who can verify this 100%

as too the 4 gay men who may or may not of been balls deep into each other there cnuts for whineing, however loads of you breeders have made the same complaints against police firemen etc when your off dogging also.

Note that dogging regardless of gender and sexuality is an offence under the public decency acts i believe? :roll:

Dam you Dam your eyes i though i was the only one to be chortling about it.....................ps badgers are flying low over the red fox :wink:

edited to add doh should have quoted you toppers .......... its early FFS

halo_jones said:
The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:
no i do not but if you read the full articale is does raise the question of why was a crew of firemen just lolling about up on the plains? so where they fined for play torchy the battery boy or fined for joyriding the big red engine?

as too the 4 gay men who may or may not of been balls deep into each other there cnuts for whineing, however loads of you breeders have made the same complaints against police firemen etc when your off dogging also.

Note that dogging regardless of gender and sexuality is an offence under the public decency acts i believe? :roll:
Precisely, so one can only assume a political decision was made not to prosecute thereby making a mockery of the so called impartiallity of the police.

On the other hand if a group of lesbians wish to perform in public, I'm sure I would be willing to turn the other cheek.

:D

The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:
The_Cad said:
halo_jones said:

Precisely, so one can only assume a political decision was made not to prosecute thereby making a mockery of the so called impartiallity of the police.

On the other hand if a group of lesbians wish to perform in public, I'm sure I would be willing to turn the other cheek.

:D
that is something that the good people of avon and somerst should take up with both the cheif constable and the police authority.

there can be know cheek turning though either as you cannot have your cake and eat it.

If your going to whine about men daisy chaining in public then dont be surprised when a wimmings group start whining that your breeders holding hands and kissing in public is horrible and oppresive. :roll:

Among those being considered is the Jamaican Forum for Lesbians All-Sexuals and Gays.
For fucks sake. That is almost the holy trinity, if they start looking after mlaaars as well they will have all bases covered.