Gay/TransGender Parade???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bacon_Grill, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right,

I have been speaking to some folk who have said that there is some sort of parade that Gays and TGs are taking part in? Not heard of it myself, but then again, not my type of thing.

Apparently serving Gays and TGs who wish to attend the parade can wear uniform (as long as it is not after the parade and during the p1ss up!) to represent the British Forces (!!!!!), AND it would appear, from what my contacts are informing me, that those wishing to attend such a gay and TG Fest are entitled to do so at public expense.

So, when someone in the forces has to return to the UK to bury a fallen friend who has died/been killed on duty or in action, or wants to attend formal regimental reunions, why the FCUK do they have to pay for it themselves?

Disgusted? In agreeance? Discuss.....

And no, don't even go there with a pathetic 'Prejudice against gays, lesbians, halfs and halfs line!' Cos I am not, I am merely interested in other Arrsers views and whether there is a legit excuse for this or has someone who gave the go ahead been afraid to say 'No'.

2. Transgenders are going to march on this too?!*?

Looks like somebody's dropped a bollock!

3. So who else is going i'll be the one with the pink pick helve and guess where it's going when we finish mwwah

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Shut up poof.

5. B_G, are you Bear Grylls' brother by any chance? :D

Mine's the one on the back hook, just under the leather jacket, ta!

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Not trying to be intellectual, ooh big word there, just telling you to shut up. You are a poof as well so whats your problem? Don't like being called a poof, why not you are one aren't you?

Just because being a poof is the latest luvie PC fashionista accessory doesn’t mean I have to accept you. So you feel the need to justify yourself for being a sh1t stabber, not my problem. I think you're a filthy poof and will never accept you are normal because you aren’t, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

And don’t try the ‘well you must be gay then’ argument because I don’t like you, it’s tired and boring and you’re still a freak.

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Very much better you bottom fondling freak.

8. Soooooo

Views then instead of getting into a bum bashing testosterone fuelled argument, is it it right for them to go at public expense when the MAJORITY of the Armed Forces cannot claim such a benefit when going home for a seriously genuine reason?

9. The armys been getting bum raped by the establishment for a long time so what difference does one more thing make

10. The difference is that now you can explicitly support said rape:

Political Protesting Pongoes

11. Lets get dressed up!

12. Feckin Poofs have more rights in this cuntry than a normal person. Abnormal cnuts.

13. But whacking it up some paid for spunk buckets arrse is...

Actually, no they don't. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a grunting rant.

14. I just feel like I'm living on a different planet to the one I inhabited twenty years ago. It'll all bonkers - either that or I've been in a Pigs' Bar-induced coma for the last twenty years and it really is all a dream.