Gay Test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zetlander, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Test your gayness :-

You've taken part in homo-erotic initiation
    You've played 'soggy biscuit'
    Taken part in babooning
    Given/had a hand round whilst on stag
    Frolicked at the naked bar
    Taken part in a daisy chain
    Been in a threesome - 2 men 1 woman
    Turned on by giving a mexican bumwa@k
    Spend too long in the showers

Three or more yes's and you win a ticket to a musical of your choice!
  2. There has been a proliferation of `Am I...aren`t I?`, `Is he...isn`t he?` ,
    `Can I have a poof as a mate ....?` questions in the NAFFI recently....
    am I missing something here........?
  3. All these threads are complete rip off of my original, "have I got a gay" thread. All these other threads are imposters.
  4. Given that I only recognise 'staying in the shower' and 'threesome' from your list I must be very ungay.

5. Have you never done a zulu?you must have led a sheltered life
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Are you suggesting we have a proliferation of gay-walts on the forum? :eek:
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Have we not got any lipstick lesbians on this site? Give us few and rare remaining heterosexuals something to relish.
  8. yas and frankly Im sick of it. They are wearing brown wings (not the proper ones) that they havent earned and are living off the shaftings of others. :x
  9. not those brown wings, they make stylish, practical and comfortable clothes for the man who wants quality, value for money and style :D

arby wants free stuff
  10. The gays have tests now?? Hang on, surely being in sexual relations with a personage of the same sex is the actual test? :roll:
  11. Handbags lads, handbags.

It's not gay! We're just more comfortable with out sexuality these days ;)
  12. Obviously there must be varying degrees of gayness, from ogling the chaps in the CK underwear ads in FHM to felching some hairy assed biker in the toilets of Zero's nightclub in Plymouth.
  13. I am 33% gay.. some of them questions are for people that are like mid-life I swear! :p
  14. Especially iffy when our Septic chums refer to website regulars as 'Bandits'. Makes me a bit uncomfortable to think about it.