• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gay Test

#1
Test your gayness :-

You've taken part in homo-erotic initiation
You've played 'soggy biscuit'
Taken part in babooning
Given/had a hand round whilst on stag
Frolicked at the naked bar
Zulu'd
Taken part in a daisy chain
Been in a threesome - 2 men 1 woman
Turned on by giving a mexican bumwa@k
Spend too long in the showers

Three or more yes's and you win a ticket to a musical of your choice!
 
#2
There has been a proliferation of `Am I...aren`t I?`, `Is he...isn`t he?` ,
`Can I have a poof as a mate ....?` questions in the NAFFI recently....
am I missing something here........?
 
#3
All these threads are complete rip off of my original, "have I got a gay" thread. All these other threads are imposters.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
arby said:
All these threads are complete rip off of my original, "have I got a gay" thread. All these other threads are imposters.
Are you suggesting we have a proliferation of gay-walts on the forum? :eek:
 
#8
Biped said:
arby said:
All these threads are complete rip off of my original, "have I got a gay" thread. All these other threads are imposters.
Are you suggesting we have a proliferation of gay-walts on the forum? :eek:
yas and frankly Im sick of it. They are wearing brown wings (not the proper ones) that they havent earned and are living off the shaftings of others. :x
 
#9
Mr_Deputy said:
what's with brown wings clothing by the way? as a site sponsor.

did i walk into The Blue Oyster Bar a few years ago without even knowing it? ie logging onto arrse. now I think of it - the name is arrse is a bit iffy.
not those brown wings, they make stylish, practical and comfortable clothes for the man who wants quality, value for money and style :D






arby wants free stuff
 
#12
g2_loony_bin said:
The gays have tests now?? Hang on, surely being in sexual relations with a personage of the same sex is the actual test? :roll:
Obviously there must be varying degrees of gayness, from ogling the chaps in the CK underwear ads in FHM to felching some hairy assed biker in the toilets of Zero's nightclub in Plymouth.
 
#15
Mr_Deputy said:
what's with brown wings clothing by the way? as a site sponsor.

did i walk into The Blue Oyster Bar a few years ago without even knowing it? ie logging onto arrse. now I think of it - the name is arrse is a bit iffy.
Especially iffy when our Septic chums refer to website regulars as 'Bandits'. Makes me a bit uncomfortable to think about it.
 
#17
rockape623 said:
There has been a proliferation of `Am I...aren`t I?`, `Is he...isn`t he?` ,
`Can I have a poof as a mate ....?` questions in the NAFFI recently....
am I missing something here........?
I though I'd logged onto RumRation!
 
#19
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Have we not got any lipstick lesbians on this site? Give us few and rare remaining heterosexuals something to relish.
once i slip out of the dungrees kick off the sensible shoes and wipe off the oil stains i can almost do lip stick :p
 

Latest Threads

New Posts