Gay Superheros

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by alib, May 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Wonkette Wingnuts Confused Over How To Be Angry About New DC Comics Gay Superhero.

I've always had doubts about Batman, it's not just the tights there's that gravelly voice he uses in public and Robin has been keeping a low profile lately.

There are serious questions here, if DC ends its don't ask don't tell policy are all the costumed crusaders going to turn out to be friends of Dorothy? What impact will this have on crime fighting and recruitment to the Met from Kent?

In other franchises I'm even having doubts about The Hulk, I mean he's always turning up in those ripped trousers, appears to spend all day working on his abs and the endless anger management issues, it's like backstage at Les Mis.
    [​IMG]
    And Hawkeye? Well that I always took as read.

2. Is it me, or has ARRSE suddenly turned into a pseudo-homo recruitment site?!?

• Like Like x 6
  3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Who you calling a psuedo?

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

PM me sweet cheeks and we can discuss the issue.

Do you like Pimms?

5. what's your problem, you look like a girl.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I always thought Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters* was a gay super-hero?

[​IMG]

(Although I prefer Ana Matronic myself).

[​IMG]

* I had to Google the name - "The band took their name from a sexual position between two women also known as tribadism." I like that!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool...does that mean we can call blokes SCH's?

8. You are my wife now Dave.

9. Don't fuck with the Hof has a completely new connotation now

10. Gayer than a very gay thing...

batman-robin-in-bed-together-e1308928955169.jpg

11. How about some suitable names for our gay heroes, the Flaming Avenger maybe?
    Mega mince? The Cottager? Jarrod?

12. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

He-man was outouted on a C4 programme about the top cartooons of all time he had mates called ram man and fistor as well and think they have gay sexual meanings ...is it true Jarrod?

• Like Like x 1
  13. He-man was a rampant shirtlifter. He was rimming the bloke with the skeleton face. No need to bother Jarrod.

14. It would explain why all the guys in "fathers for justice" are now single and banned from seeing their kids.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Its Batman I promise

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1