Gay sex tips.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
sandmanfez said:
requests for souffle recipes and white wine
Ah. Right. You should add white wine vinegar and dried egg white (find it in the cake decorating section in the supermarket) to the egg whites before beating them. This makes for a very stiff, mousse-like foam and is a useful trick when extra stability is needed - if, perhaps, the dining room is a draughty corridor away from the oven. Allow half a teaspoon each of vinegar and egg white powder for each fresh egg white.

Hope that helped Dorothy?

callum13 said:
If you close your eyes and pretend its a lass are you still gay?
Only if he cums in your mouth.

Random_Task said:
arby said:
Random_Task said:
Galileo82 said:
Is it true your only gay if you push back...i'm confused!
Wrong,it's only gay if you take your gay conquest back to meet your parents.
what if your gay conquest happens to be one of your parents? I'm asking for a mate. n
Just don't bring it up over sunday dinner.
I always understood that roast was tradition for most families on a Sunday.

~D.C.

I was never in the cavalry but I do have some cav friends. Well, not friends exactly, they are blokes that I know and they always have plenty of money and really nice suits.

I've never really questioned their sexuality, I always assumed they were a bunch of screeming queens.

My question, what exactly does tent pegging involve. They often mention it when in my company and I'm sure they are trying to groom me ( if you'll pardon the pun ).

I'm a grown up, I've knocked the odd tent peg into the ground. Sometimes the ground is a bit tough and a really good hammering is needed.

Or have I got this completely arse about face ( again, please excuse the pun ).

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Jacob1650 said:
I was never in the cavalry but I do have some cav friends. Well, not friends exactly, they are blokes that I know and they always have plenty of money and really nice suits.

I've never really questioned their sexuality, I always assumed they were a bunch of screeming queens.

My question, what exactly does tent pegging involve. They often mention it when in my company and I'm sure they are trying to groom me ( if you'll pardon the pun ).

I'm a grown up, I've knocked the odd tent peg into the ground. Sometimes the ground is a bit tough and a really good hammering is needed.

Or have I got this completely arse about face ( again, please excuse the pun ).
Well, I think you've answered your own question there. Tent Pegging: Banging a peg in against stiff resistance, I think must be one of those homosexual euphemisms that kept poofs out of jail during prohibition, but relates to surprise male/male sex. It's not in the least bit surprising that the term is used by the cavalry as most of them are from posh public schools where starfish love is not merely the norm, but as rite of passage (scuse pun). Why else would they want their own regiments in which they could mince about in furry hats (scuse pun) outside Buckingham Palace and the like, for all the public to see? Think of it like a daily gay pride march in which they get paid to look like village people.

Or am I being unfair? :twisted:

Biped said:
.......in which they could mince about in furry hats (scuse pun) outside Buckingham Palace and the like, for all the public to see? Think of it like a daily gay pride march in which they get paid to look like village people.

Or am I being unfair? :twisted:

I think you've confused the raising of ones shirt tails with Ceremonial Duty. The two are not linked. I never had my bottom felt when on Guard.

Do we have any tent peggers on here??

crow_bag said:
sandmanfez said:
Come on you cocksucking spoilsports, is being a hermer a bit like being a Mason? are you not allowed to let us in on your secrets?
What about roleplay?
I'm a straight blerk, so obviously, I always take the dominant lead in roleplay. I swing from the loft hatch, leap off the shrank or unicycle around the bedroom in nowt but my superman cloak, yodelling, while the frau takes the submissive role, handcuffed to the radiator wearing a ballgag and a swollen lip. Traditional see.
When a couple of big hairy bears have a quiet romantic night in, what form does the roleplay take? King Kong V Godzilla, rolling about in the ruins of a Hornby trainset and Scalextric diorama whilst biting the heads off of toy soldiers and bumming each other into a mutual prolapse?
The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Classy quote Crow_bag!

tent pegging. Stretching one's foreskin out so as to form a wide tunnel shape or "tent" and then urinating on your male partners face, so as to form a large, uncontrolled splattering of urine.

I think.

Tiddle said:
SgtH said:
Gay sex tips? ..... erm, just one, DON'T!!!
The botty is a 'one way valve', EXIT ONLY!!
Oi, keep it down. If my lass sees that she might ban me from her starfish!
Tiddles, old horse, if you can do it to a woman, then you could quite easily do it to a bloke!!
That makes you either, a) very confused
b) in denial of your TRUE self
c) a raving sh1t stabbing,limp wristed 'friend of Dorothy', with no more right to live on God's clean earth than a weasel!!

now bend over, touch your toes, and take it like a man!!!

vvaannmmaann said:
I'm not gay,but I have kissed a bloke who is.What does that mean for my future happiness?
When you say "kissed" you mean, sucked my spaff out of his backbox, don't you.
I'm sure you'll both be very happy..........Liberace.

I'm a bit confused...... not about my sexuality................ about this tent pegging lark.

So, tent pegging is stretching ones helmet cover as big as it can get and wazzing all over some hoop vendor.

I don't get it, where does the pegging come into it? If you were required to shove a knitting needle up your pee pipe and fire it out, harpoon like, as you hose down your mate, I could understand.

Please can all you tent pegger walts stop offering your dopey opinions, I need this straight from a tent peggers mouth....... so to speak.