Gay sex tips.

if you do have to take one for the team, close your eyes and think of England, however if you feel you have to give one for the team, crack on.

Z

Zarathustra

I always thought

it's not gay its airborne

And i've also been informed that you're not a man until you've had a man...

What if one shagged one of those eunuch chaps as shown on that Victorian sex TV thingamy the other day? I mean if it doesn’t have a willy what is it? Does it still count :?

I was propositioned by a huge, gopping, blonde, tart the other day, but I politely declined as I think I’d suffer some physical damage had I accepted. I should have attempted though, merely for the challenge. She was a real neanderthal type, about 6ft2, deep set eyes & large forehead, a real growler! 8O

Yours in a rather confused manner;

&tc.

~D.C.

Get down to Specsavers then, the QOY won't accept you if you cant tell the difference.

Or do you like a bit of back eye action?

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Post Op Tranny's, Do they count as being gay?

Come on you cocksucking spoilsports, is being a hermer a bit like being a Mason? are you not allowed to let us in on your secrets?
What about roleplay?
I'm a straight blerk, so obviously, I always take the dominant lead in roleplay. I swing from the loft hatch, leap off the shrank or unicycle around the bedroom in nowt but my superman cloak, yodelling, while the frau takes the submissive role, handcuffed to the radiator wearing a ballgag and a swollen lip. Traditional see.
When a couple of big hairy bears have a quiet romantic night in, what form does the roleplay take? King Kong V Godzilla, rolling about in the ruins of a Hornby trainset and Scalextric diorama whilst biting the heads off of toy soldiers and bumming each other into a mutual prolapse?

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
As someone put earlier Sandman, you seem to know to much about this subject.

Hey, if one of the lesbians i am with decides to put a strap-on on roar one up my ricker whilest the other gives me head................................errr i will get back to you on that one

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Rattler said:
Hey, if one of the lesbians i am with decides to put a strap-on on roar one up my ricker whilest the other gives me head................................errr i will get back to you on that one
Is Cerunnos using a different name?

B_AND_T said:
The_Rattler said:

I got bumbed by a lesbian while the other sucked me off, does that make me a bi-curious puffter!! :D :D

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Rattler said:
B_AND_T said:
The_Rattler said:
Maybe some of his stories have rubbed off on me :D
And in keeping with this that would be better than him rubbing himself off on you.

Z

Zarathustra

sandmanfez said:
Come on you cocksucking spoilsports, is being a hermer a bit like being a Mason? are you not allowed to let us in on your secrets?
What about roleplay?
I'm a straight blerk, so obviously, I always take the dominant lead in roleplay. I swing from the loft hatch, leap off the shrank or unicycle around the bedroom in nowt but my superman cloak, yodelling, while the frau takes the submissive role, handcuffed to the radiator wearing a ballgag and a swollen lip. Traditional see.
When a couple of big hairy bears have a quiet romantic night in, what form does the roleplay take? King Kong V Godzilla, rolling about in the ruins of a Hornby trainset and Scalextric diorama whilst biting the heads off of toy soldiers and bumming each other into a mutual prolapse?
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

sandmanfez said:
Come on you coc...
I see you're a prep school boy too!

~D.C.

B_AND_T said:
Thats hardly the point though is it?
This place is crawling with wouldbe shirtlifters, aching to tiptoe down the primrose path to purgatory, but they haven't got the stones to come straight out with it.
They loiter around the door to the gents , and use requests for souffle recipes and white wine reccomendations as a sort of queggy shorthand.
I'm providing a service here, they're too shy to ask, so I'm doing so on their behalf.
Come on B&T, you should have some tips for them, you're a mincer aren't you?

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
sandmanfez said:
B_AND_T said:
Thats hardly the point though is it?
This place is crawling with wouldbe shirtlifters, aching to tiptoe down the primrose path to purgatory, but they haven't got the stones to come straight out with it.
They loiter around the door to the gents , and use requests for souffle recipes and white wine reccomendations as a sort of queggy shorthand.
I'm providing a service here, they're too shy to ask, so I'm doing so on their behalf.
Come on B&T, you should have some tips for them, you're a mincer aren't you?
I am a lezzer, does that count, or I should say I am a lezzer when I get the chance.

SgtH said:
Gay sex tips? ..... erm, just one, DON'T!!!
The botty is a 'one way valve', EXIT ONLY!!
Oi, keep it down. If my lass sees that she might ban me from her starfish!

Latest Threads