Gay sex tips.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sandmanfez, Jun 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone logging onto ARRSE recently, coudn't help but notice the proliferation of cookery threads and requests for pasta recipes.
    The all pervading heady musk of bi-curiosity is definitely in the air.
    So with my finger on the zeitgeist, I decided to do all you shy wallflowers and closet mincers, a favour, and broach the subject of mano e mano amore.
    So come on, lets have the lowdown on all things bufty. Giving, taking, smoking, felching, to lube or not etc.
    In your own time.

2. msr

msr LE

You already seem to have a broad knowledge...

msr

3. Is it true your only gay if you push back...i'm confused!

4. Mods
    The tone of this thread already sounds utterly vile. I must ask that you take this "sandmanfez" creature out and administer a damn good thrashing; even if he does enjoy it

5. Quiet agree with happybonzo.. i mean does no one have anything worthwhile to do at work today?

6. All of you slagging off this thread...

You must be curious, or else why open a thread called "Gay sex tips"?

7. If it is a dimly lit room and she asks you to take her in the arrse because she is “on”………
    You are about to become GAY!

8. I can't believe you lot clicked on this thread and read it! Looking for tips were you....

...erm...?

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Allegedly, if you are looking to engage in a lesbian sex romp, you first have to find two fit looking lesbians, and ply them with a lot of drink . . . at your house.

I would appreciate any tips, because the last time I tried, the girl next door was drunk, I was drunk, but my missus was sober and having none of it.

I wish to get involved in this, and need some advice as I'm not convinced about my sexuality.

10. Yup, I'm also fluent in Spanish without ever having actually impregnated my sister, or hurled a donkey from a bell tower.
    So come on, OMD80 or Echo?

11. Normal sex is boring, gay sex is great

I have no problems what so ever sharing my bed with with 2 or more lesbians.

12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

[​IMG] ffs ... i'm gay :lol:

13. If you close your eyes and pretend its a lass are you still gay?

14. Not all. Users were no doubt just curious about:

1) the sensitivity with which this difficult yet topical subject would be explored bearing in mind the need to guard against any form of negativism towards those of alternate sexual preferences in this PC age,

or

2) the depths to which human depravity can possibly be plumbed this time.

So much the same as the usual NAAFI Bar thread really

15. Always ask for a reach around.