Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gay roles for gay actors

If he was given full editorial and screenwriting oversight, then the next Dr Who will be a limp-wristed pretty boy who travel the universe camping it up and fellating warrior strongmen to save plant Earth.

His trusty companions would be a mix of Alan Carr look-a-likies, with a few butch lezzers, and one straight person (all of which will be either BAME, disabled, or a mongy spacker)

View attachment 539223

So not much different from the current Dr Who then

Where does this policy stand on actors who take up notional gayness for the duration of the role?

Will there be a requirement for a qualifying period of pre-gayness, and if so, how long will it be?

Will actors be legally obliged to demonstrate gayness during casting calls, and if so, to what extent on a scale from say, light tip-tasting at one end of the scale to double-físting at the other end, so to speak?

Will there be a contractual requirement for post-gayness after a role has finished, and if so, how long will it be?

Why do I have so much time on my hands to pose such questions?
So when is your audition?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where does this policy stand on actors who take up notional gayness for the duration of the role?

Will there be a requirement for a qualifying period of pre-gayness, and if so, how long will it be?

Will actors be legally obliged to demonstrate gayness during casting calls, and if so, to what extent on a scale from say, light tip-tasting at one end of the scale to double-físting at the other end, so to speak?

Will there be a contractual requirement for post-gayness after a role has finished, and if so, how long will it be?

Why do I have so much time on my hands to pose such questions?

You may want to practice for the oral exam.

Latest Threads