Gay Paree

Now an arrser of my acquaintance, has suggested a crawl in Paris.

I know it's France, but I quite like the place and my sister's boyfriend (Le Comte) maintains a modest apartmet (ho ho) in Montparnasse on the left bank , don't you know :D , so that's my gonking sorted.

Anyway , I like the idea of sinking a few leffe Blondes and ogling la Parisennes. Anyone else up for this?

Over to you Fair maid , with suggestions etc. Ladies, might I also suggest that Aqua Boulevard may excite you.

PTP

at last! a crawl on my doorstep

no shortage of bars here! sth for everyone

there's even an organised pub crawl for English speakers, don't want any French joining in, they don't drink

as a starter, check this out

Paris Pubs

great idea PTP!

PTP,

You only want to go because of all the short arrses in France...

PTP can recommend here....

http://www.blueelephant.com/

A wonderful restaurant, and when he meets his dream woman , she's going there with him, followed by a promenade along the river bank taking in the stars and such..........

or is that skinny hipped tight little arses!!
Oh my god you're inside my head!!!!!!!!!!!

well there are loads of lovely single Brit/Irish girls in Paris who like a good night out with real men, it's a long time to wait for the Six Nations to start up, you'd be doing them a real favour!

fairmaidofperth said:
well there are loads of lovely single Brit/Irish girls in Paris who like a good night out with real men, it's a long time to wait for the Six Nations to start up, you'd be doing them a real favour!
Right, when are we going??? :D

the_matelot said:
fairmaidofperth said:
Right, when are we going??? :D
You fancy a crack at the real men as well Matelot?

Well, chacun a son gout, as they say in (Gay) Paree

Seriously , I am way up for this one, I have the lingo, and believe me, Fair Maid has some seriously good looking mates

Paris is cack. Too many dog turds and nutters about.

Moi.

et moi

Ja, Ich Will. (Sorry dont do frog, only Box Head and the Other surrender monkey language, Eytie!)

When??

No P3 , this is the Paris crawl.

Yes I know it is surrender monkey central, but some of my very happiest memories of girlies are Paris based. Would I let you down? NON!

Give it a try , quick bash on the Eurostar, handy for BAOR , you know it makes sense.

Did I mention Fair Maid has some SERIOUSLY good looking mates?

Jest , welcome on board :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 39
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
Gunner_ear Sappers 17