Gay or not

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tank6275, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was very tempted to get 3 of these stars on the top of my lower arm, after watching flash forward.

[​IMG]

but the missus seems to think these types of star are a gay symbol

true or not?

2. Well they look gay, so yes they are :D and one question WHY??

3. not sure really, was wanting another tattoo but couldnt come up with any decent ideas

4. S.P.Q.R. ?

5. Regardless of the design, I fear that getting a tat done because you 'saw it on a TV show' is running pretty close to the line IMO.

It's a slippery slope - one min you're trying to look nails with 3 stars on your forearm, next thing you're in the Bush getting bum-raped by a camp full of Aboriginies. Although Flash Forward is pretty good (better than any of the other shit on at the mo anyway).

I blame Gordon Brown.

6. That's the emblem of 31 Sqn. The Goldstars.

Gay.

7. well if you don't mind going around with a shit tat and having random fruits trying to bum you, get this done!

8. I've just watched Canine Rescue 999 - shall I get a gerbil tattooed on my forehead.....?

You fcuking retard. Call ClaimNow as your mother obvioulsy had a fall on the head whilst pregnant and needs compensating.

9. One is gay. Three means you're an easily led TV watching helmet who needs a slap around the pipe with a boathook.

Go for it.

10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

11. whats S.P.Q.R?

but anyway i guess thats answered, need to come up with more ideas

12. Mincing gay bar loiterer

13. Have a look on here for some ideas Jason Walker guy is a very good tattooist as well and will design something for you. Or if you live in Kent area try In Skin in Tunbridge Wells they are really brilliant and did the tat on my back to a custom design.

14. think you sir are the retard, why the fcuk would you get a gerbil tattooed on your forehead if you were watching a dog programme??

15. You sure that's not the 'Brown Stars'?