Gay or not

Was very tempted to get 3 of these stars on the top of my lower arm, after watching flash forward.

but the missus seems to think these types of star are a gay symbol

true or not?

Regardless of the design, I fear that getting a tat done because you 'saw it on a TV show' is running pretty close to the line IMO.

It's a slippery slope - one min you're trying to look nails with 3 stars on your forearm, next thing you're in the Bush getting bum-raped by a camp full of Aboriginies. Although Flash Forward is pretty good (better than any of the other shit on at the mo anyway).

I blame Gordon Brown.

I've just watched Canine Rescue 999 - shall I get a gerbil tattooed on my forehead.....?

You fcuking retard. Call ClaimNow as your mother obvioulsy had a fall on the head whilst pregnant and needs compensating.

Have a look on here for some ideas Jason Walker guy is a very good tattooist as well and will design something for you. Or if you live in Kent area try In Skin in Tunbridge Wells they are really brilliant and did the tat on my back to a custom design.

scuba_frog said:
I've just watched Canine Rescue 999 - shall I get a gerbil tattooed on my forehead.....?

You fcuking retard. Call ClaimNow as your mother obvioulsy had a fall on the head whilst pregnant and needs compensating.
think you sir are the retard, why the fcuk would you get a gerbil tattooed on your forehead if you were watching a dog programme??

RAFairman said:
That's the emblem of 31 Sqn. The Goldstars.

Gay.
You sure that's not the 'Brown Stars'?

True. It is a gay symbol, it means: "I would crawl past a naked and dripping Felicity Kendal to get to a fat boy's bullet hole.

tank6275 said:
scuba_frog said:

think you sir are the retard, why the fcuk would you get a gerbil tattooed on your forehead if you were watching a dog programme??
Probably for the same reason you'd get some homo stars on your arm you jibbering spackhand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 39
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
Gunner_ear Sappers 17