Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by BIPOLAR77, Jan 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I understand the site needs revenue to survive, I donated recently as I have enjoyed many a thread and caught up with some old friends. Even the misses loves the site.

Not being partial to playing the pink picaloe or a marmite tunneller, the misses when looking over my shoulder cant help but keep commenting on the above advert.

Is there a way to supress adverts, or make it that the sites knows i am straight as an arrow and it need not keep asking me to look at fudge packers.

just a thought
  2. No prizes for guessing what the advert for this thread is... :lol:
  3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Mine's showing kathy west at the top and a link to the RMP and RM at the bottom, so am thoroughly confused.
  4. I would actually like to see more adverts for Gay Dating. Where do I click?
  5. Jarrods Profile ?
  6. exactly mate if you like that sort of stuff go for it

me - no links for midget dating is there?

get me point? just needs tweaking and the adverts too.
  7. That's the stuff...
  8. I don't even notice the adverts that much anymore. Maybe if you typed more interesting material your missus wouldn't be looking at the adverts.

Or is she thinking of batting for the other team? If so......can I watch? :wink:
  9. Was Kathy West in the RMP ?? 8)
  10. I've Kathy West at the top and Gay Military dating at the bottom
  11. nice thought

its just off puttinh when you type you see out the corner of your eye 2 stench trench diggers looking at you, even their eyes follow you.

if it were pics of girls wanting squaddies not a drama, i just dont want the advert to subliminise any one
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have got Kathy at the top and no fudge packers at the bottom. Unless you count Rear Party as poof orgy!
  13. you could try not being such a bigotted cunt?

Just a thought.
  14. Uk Armed Forces has one on the highest rates of supressed homosexuality out of any of the other big 'sectors'!

see link below
  15. if you are confusing biggotry with an invasion of privacy gay sites which i do not condone just rather not see if its all the same to you