Gay Marine...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by John_Jorrocks, Mar 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oops sorry, thought it was an ad ! :p

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He has to be monumentally stupid to have only discovered this after he'd completed training. :oops:

3. what a tit, isn't it one of those things that men are supposed to stick by their word?

4. Thought it might have been a write up by Prince Edward!! 8O :D

5. Only another 2855 corps members to come clean now....

6. He's probably a shit stabber anyway.... BYE

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't know why the guardian choose to publish this rather grubby tale. Perhaps part of their general anti-military bias. Marines as Homophobes blah blah.

One wonders why he did not come forward as a conscientious objector, which is what he is trying to give the impression that he was. Maybe he lacked the moral courage to do that just as he lacked the integrity to complete the commitment he made before he joined and before the tax payer wasted a significant amount of money on him and before the CTC staff wasted a significant amount of time on him.

I think we are supposed to read this story and feel sympathy. I feel none. I feel contempt.

Is there anyone out there in Arrseland who could tell a similar story of doubt and difficulty but has gone on to have positive time in the military perhaps you could submit it to the guardian and see if they will publish.

8. Init, shame he wasn't fisted while he was "Locked away"

9. Which is ironic considering your user name is Bugger All? :D :D

10. [align=justify]"But in those moments when I look back and feel some anguish there is always one memory that makes me smile. It is the laughter on the faces of the men on the front gate as I drove to freedom in my bright pink camper van."[/align]

I think his choice of vehicle says it all - although, to be fair, that would probably have supported his discharge on the drugs option aswell.

11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Wots that you say Big Boy? :oops:

12. He did not seem to mind making false accusations about other marines threatening him. He is a complete waster.

13. They keep saying, it's not gay it's male bonding.

14. Thrillseeking waster - I wonder if Lympstone has a different version?